I want to apologize... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I want to apologize...

NYPhinFan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Earlier I had written a post about the Dolphins signing Orande Gadsen...which turned out to be totally bogus. I was surfing the net and was on the Herald message board and someone had a post about Gadsen signing with us...and had a link and everything. The link seemed so real...that I jumped the gun and stated the it was a done deal. Only after did the post state that it was a joke...and I felt like a jerk. One of the reasons I like this forum(unlike the Herald)..is you don't have to put up with all the garbage that goes on with most boards. I should have known better and want to apologize. This board is one of the best places to get all of the latest dolphin news. If anyone has a chance...go over to the Herald board and check it out...you can see why I was fooled. Again I am sorry.

Honest mistake. itwould only be bad if you did it deliberately. I am glad you are here and show so much class.

:smackhead
...I think in your situation
"self ritual disembowelment"
is the only honroable thing to do.

It was nice knowing ya!
:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
dip your balls in peanut butter and let a pitbull go to town. if you last 5 mins you have my respect and should be allowed back to the board.

BTW, GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!

you been watching to many sammy sosa interviews . the corked board is used only in posting practice. hey you should only use finheaven.:hitself:
apology accepted. peace

Classy Move

We all make mistakes. How else can you explain Disco?

There are 2 Herald Talks........the one at the Miami Herald newspaper online and the new one on World Crossing.We abandoned ship after Uncle Albert switched formats on the message board.So which one was it NYPhinFan?I myself go to World crossing.....we are crazy but most everything is on the up and up...........:)

Nobody is perfect. It's all good, it killes 10 min of my day that day anyway :lol:

I halfway thought of sending that link to NFL.com and letting them have some litigating fun. It's not cool to so blatantly ignore copyrights.

It takes a real man to apologize and it was an honest mistake anyway. I'm glad too cos I don't think we need him anyway.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom