I want to be a mod | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I want to be a mod

ASCII

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
can i be a mod so i can feel all powerful and move posts that don't deserve it, please?

Ricky Brown said:
its okay i got tissues for you if it your post didn't deserve to be moved and it was you would be pissed too

I was only funnin' but honestly, creating a new thread when a post in an already established thread would suffice is not my gig, and really, I probably wouldn't get pissed anyway. Besides, what's to complain about, hang out in the "new post" forum and if your thread has posters it stays alive and on the front page.
carry on !

cnc66 said:
I was only funnin' but honestly, creating a new thread when a post in an already established thread would suffice is not my gig, and really, I probably wouldn't get pissed anyway. Besides, what's to complain about, hang out in the "new post" forum and if your thread has posters it stays alive and on the front page.
carry on !

Yes, sir! :troops:

Ricky Brown said:
can i be a mod so i can feel all powerful and move posts that don't deserve it, please?

You haven't been here long enough to be a mod.

Ricky Brown said:
what are the requirements?

I don't know? But I know one of the requirements is Don't create threads to mock or antagonize the Mods. ;)

Ricky Brown said:
what are the requirements?

A whole lot more than 60-something posts...asking to be one in the "Help Wanted" forum, "Mod" thread would also be a start.

;)

RWhitney014 said:
A whole lot more than 60-something posts...asking to be one in the "Help Wanted" forum, "Mod" thread would also be a start.

;)

thank you for all of your valuable information. i will put all your information into affect immediately. you have been such great help. Thanks you so very much.

Ricky Brown said:
thank you for all of your valuable information. i will put all your information into affect immediately. you have been such great help. Thanks you so very much.

Well, if you really want to do it, good luck, but just don't be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom