I Want To See Henne Throw Down In The Middle Of The Field And White Get More Snaps! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Want To See Henne Throw Down In The Middle Of The Field And White Get More Snaps!

Jersey DolFan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Now that Penny is out, and i have come down off my angry, vicious, depressed mood....This sunday i would like to see Chad Henne get the chance to throw the ball downfield and in the middle of the field. We never throw in the middle of the damn field! get fasano involved (sparano actually said we were going to do this today in his press conference) I've seen his arm strength now make use of it and see if opening the playbook up will help Henne perform better. Also, since we dont have penny dressed for the game, why not use the wildcat and also the spread with pat white much more!...i still think we should have used even more wildcat after penny went down, and i beleive that although Henne is the "heir apparent" he doesnt look like anything sure just yet, why not use this oppurtunity to see both these guys do some things and see how they handle pressure and what they bring to the table, at least they both get game experience. Who knows, maybe with a double headed QB attack teams will have to prepare much more and it'll take some pressure off both guys.

as much as i cant stand the dolphins losing - i cannot just stop being into the NFL season, and i gotta get into just the "soap opera" aspect of it to make it interesting u know...

steelers at 1-2

Bengals beating good teams

Dolphins - will penny return? is he finally done? can henne or white or the wildcat turn this thing around?

are the jets for real?

has the pats dynasty finally collapsed?

has T.O. reached the bottom of his pinnacle?

are peyton manning and the colts or baltimore going to the superbowl? i personally think its one of those two teams.

either way just saying u gotta find something fun when your team is sucking wind. I want to be entertained sunday. i want to see white and henne do things i havnt seen. What i am worried about is sparano being like Wanny I.E. never shaking up the damn depth chart. If henne is playing pedestrian then u throw white in there - its not like itll shake things up too much when we constanly pull the QB neway...u try some more crazy plays with white and with ronnie at QB....u open this thing up b/c when u are 0-3 you need some sort of new momentum and some sort of spark that fans and players and coaches can buy into so they can ride a new wave and get off of the old one that is going nowhere but down! There is no better time to start than this week. Division game number 1. 0-3 sucks but with a 0-0 division record and only 1 division win and a loss each for 2/3 other division teams and being only 1,2,3 games back of each team there is still hope u never know. Just gotta beat up on our division rivals and see where the chips fall - Chargers won the west at 8-8 last year and no team in our division looks consistant. sure the Jets are 3-0 and the D is playing well but they got that last game handed to them on a silver platter and still were outplayed in half the game. Not saying we have ne shot but i am saying...i am a fan and a customer, show me something good win or lose - show me what i want to see get Henne and White doing some new things and get the darn ball down the middle of the field!!

Back
Top Bottom