I Want You!.... Your Opinion That Is...! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Want You!.... Your Opinion That Is...!

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I think the F2FA thing should go at the way bottom. I checked out their website and most of the sites were second tier to some other fan sites of those teams. Finheaven is easily the best Dolphins site of course. :)

Thanks about the compliment... but the F2FA thing is not as simple as it seems. You see, the better placement I give the other site, the better placement I get on his site as well as on the F2FA network.

The Fan2Fan Alliance is a group of the best fan sites from each team... just to let everyone know ;)

I like it. The drop-down menus really simplify the site and make it easier to navigate.

You are truly the man AJ.:up:

I saw some of those sites. Bills Daily? Whodatzone? I have been to way better sites for both of those teams. Saintsreport is a great fan site.

That may be true... however we asked him if he wanted to join the affiliation and he declined.

The only problem I had was that I could not readily find the link to the boards...But now that I know where to find it...No problem...I think the background is more dynamic as well...

Good Job!!!!!!!!:D

Back
Top Bottom