I was gonna laugh at you all.... but | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I was gonna laugh at you all.... but

Canadian eh!

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You know.... there was a second there I was gonna come over here and gloat about the Bills and poke some fun at your offseason.

But I just can't do that. This has gone beyond smack talk. It isn't even funny anymore. It almost unbelievable.

I was looking forward to some great diviodn games this year... now when i look at the Jets and what has happened to the Fins.... well at least we play the Pats twice.

I mean... The Ricky thing is kinda funny (I wish I could quiut my job to get high sometimes) but they WAY he did it was LOW. the day after Eddie George and even Antoine Smith signed.

Now a bad injury (and it's as bad or worse than an ACL too) to one of the few offensive threats you had left? BRUTAL.

:shakeno: sad

so sad, I pity you all for having a promising season ripped from you before the first preseason game.

PLus talking smack would just be bad Karma.. and I don't even want to think about this happening to our team.

Good luck....

Remember I said this. Save the quote, Jets, Bills and Pats fans...

We'll spot you Ricky Williams and David Boston and still win the AFC East.

:)

Would I bet the rent on it? Nah. But we're still game in Dolphinland. We'll see.:)

P4E said:

Would I bet the rent on it? Nah. But we're still game in Dolphinland. We'll see.:)
:lol:

Canadian said:
You know.... there was a second there I was gonna come over here and gloat about the Bills and poke some fun at your offseason.

But I just can't do that. This has gone beyond smack talk. It isn't even funny anymore. It almost unbelievable.

I was looking forward to some great diviodn games this year... now when i look at the Jets and what has happened to the Fins.... well at least we play the Pats twice.

I mean... The Ricky thing is kinda funny (I wish I could quiut my job to get high sometimes) but they WAY he did it was LOW. the day after Eddie George and even Antoine Smith signed.

Now a bad injury (and it's as bad or worse than an ACL too) to one of the few offensive threats you had left? BRUTAL.

:shakeno: sad

so sad, I pity you all for having a promising season ripped from you before the first preseason game.

PLus talking smack would just be bad Karma.. and I don't even want to think about this happening to our team.

Good luck....
Recess is over. Time for you to go in for your nap.

P4E said:

I see you've gotten acquainted with Mr. Daniels tonight

you know... i could have sworn the bills went 4-12 last year? since when do bills fans get to talk smack to anyone...

igor79 said:
you know... i could have sworn the bills went 4-12 last year? since when do bills fans get to talk smack to anyone...
Haven't you noticed? They root for injuries.

CirclingWagons said:
true, If i was in Jersey I'd buy you a couple irish carbombs right now :D
And I'd thank you for 'em.

Funny thing... I'm a Jerseyan and I'm English and Irish. I often get this weird impulse to put a bomb under my own car.:shakeno:

P4E said:
And I'd thank you for 'em.

Funny thing... I'm a Jerseyan and I'm English and Irish. I often get this weird impulse to put a bomb under my own car.:shakeno:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I just seriously laughed my *** off reading that :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom