I went to mini camp today... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I went to mini camp today...

Denny

GENERAL MANAGER
Reaction score
And there is really nothing you can get out of these practices. The reason I went is to see AJ Feeley throw the ball. Well...he was absolutely rusty, maybe nervous, and definitely all over the place. He was at times really get down on himself. As expected, Jay looked the most comfortable. I dont think there is too much to worry but AJ's first day was not a good one. Only way is up from that practice.

Umm, don't know what camp you were at. I was there today and Feeley looked sharp and crisp on his passes. He has great velocity and threw a beautiful Bomb to Minnis. I think you were mistaking Feeley with Rosenfels.

Yeah I agree Feeley was the best one out there, Rosenfels and Fee-Fee looked a little bit rusty. Fiedler looks like he gained some weight, which I'm not sure is a good thing...

:roflmao: Denny clean your freggin glasses and make sure you know what the heck your talking about before you post. DUH!:confused:

Lehighphin said:
:roflmao: Denny clean your freggin glasses and make sure you know what the heck your talking about before you post. DUH!:confused:

Dat not nice. :evil:

Feidler was the better one there, but it was a spectacular Feidler practice and an eh feely practice. Feely showed many glimpses of brilliance. While fiedler showed glimpses of mediocrity.

RUDEbyallMEANS said:
Note to self:

Ignore Denny mini camp reports.

They don't sound too good.

Well, he was right about Fee-fee looking more comfortable. Just imagine how much better Feely will be when he gets comfortable.

4 camp reports and 4 COMPLETELY different reports on how the QB's looked. :confused:

outtawack311 said:
Feidler was the better one there, but it was a spectacular Feidler practice and an eh feely practice. Feely showed many glimpses of brilliance. While fiedler showed glimpses of mediocrity.

Keep in mind guys that Fiedler has always looked good in Mini camps.
2 years ago I was convinced he had made huge strides and would come into his own based on how Fiedler looked in Mini camps...... then back to reality!
When people say Mini Camps really don't tell you anything..... It's true.

Well I shouldve been more specific, I saw Feely mainly at the beginning of practice, and he definitley looked good then, with nice tight spirals and the beatiful bomb to Minnis. However, it sounds like he struggled after I left (there was a long break between them throwing the ball: they did stretches and sprints), so I'd say he had a mixed day.

Trekbiz said:
4 camp reports and 4 COMPLETELY different reports on how the QB's looked. :confused:

Some people are just making Bias reports when it comes to QB because they hate Fiedler.I don't care who starts at longest the better QB starts and this practice Jay was considerably better.

Guys...If you know me at all I am sick of Fiedler. I absolutely cant stand that he is back. I arrived at practice around 3:45. Feeley struggled. I am being nice when I say that. There were a few times when he would put his head down in disgust after a poor throw. He was not accurate at all on most of his passes. There was a short slant that he threw to Boston that was low and outside where Boston had beat Surtain. I want the guy to do well but after one practice he looked shaky. Tommorrow is a new day. I still have high hopes. I actually thought Sage looked the best out there with Jay right behind him then Feeley. I am just calling like I see it.

P.S. to LehighPhin. Dont come at me with your ten posts and new membership. I have been on this board for over two and half years. Watch your step. By the way, the reporter at the Sun-Sentinel had the same glasses I had on today watching Feeley. Here is a qoute from the paper you jerk:

"It wasn't fair, or at least realistic, to expect Feeley to be sharp on his first day, and he wasn't. The Dolphins concentrated on short passes to the running backs and tight ends because Wannstedt said he wanted to give the quarterbacks confidence, but Feeley looked shaky on some throws."

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom