I went to mini camp today... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I went to mini camp today...

Well i would think that is accurate seeing how this is the first camp and rust will be there.Dolfanreal69

minus said:
Some people are just making Bias reports when it comes to QB because they hate Fiedler.I don't care who starts at longest the better QB starts and this practice Jay was considerably better.

Do you have the "people are just biased against Fiedler" line on auto response? Just curious.... :rolleyes:

Trekbiz said:
Do you have the "people are just biased against Fiedler" line on auto response? Just curious.... :rolleyes:
Can't leave out the people who hate AJ because "He's a 3rd string QB who we gave up a second rounder for...." :D

outtawack311 said:
Well, he was right about Fee-fee looking more comfortable. Just imagine how much better Feely will be when he gets comfortable.

Yeah and he will get really comfortable on the sidelines holding a clip board like he was doing in Philly.....oh wait a minute, he wasn't even allowed to do that in Philly. That was Detmers job. Maybe if Sage has some time he can show Flealey how to hold it properly. Flealey is a good name for AJ. All dogs attack fleas.

who cares if you only have 10 posts. If your a fan your a fan and your entitled to your opinion. Denny who cares what someone writes about you it means nothing so try and not let if bother you. But with you tellin someone to "watch it" like your gonna do something just makes you look as childish as he does. Keep the peace were all fans of the same team wishing for the same result. SUPERBOWL VICTORY GO DOLPHINS

:saberfigh Denny I'll be the bigger man and apologize for my comments. It seems your post was correct and the others wrong. However i didn't attact you personaly. Nor did i call you any names. I don't take kindly nor do i fear your threats!

Denny is right the Herald and Sun both had similar reports...

Neither quarterback sparkled on the first day.

It wasn't fair, or at least realistic, to expect Feeley to be sharp on his first day, and he wasn't.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...ay01,0,2711596.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

But despite the relatively easy assignments both quarterbacks were expected to carry out, neither sparkled for the entire two-hour practice.

There were a few balls on the ground early, but nothing we can't clean up,'' Wannstedt said. (typically Wanne-speak)

The Dolphins hope that whichever player wins the starting quarterback job will perform better than merely fine.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/8564117.htm

I think I'll believe Denny because he's one of the few who actually spelled Feeley's name right.

To the one with crow and Feeley in his sig, you may want to spell the guy's name right in your sig first.

LehighFin you need to learn a little ettiquette if you think that saying someone doesn't know what they are talking about (DUH!) isn't a personal "attact"

Denny I'll be the bigger man and apologize for my comments. It seems your post was correct and the others wrong. However i didn't attact you personaly. Nor did i call you any names. I don't take kindly nor do i fear your threats!

On the contrary, I don't think that post makes you the bigger man at all. Just the more ignorant one.

Lehighphin said:
:saberfigh Denny I'll be the bigger man and apologize for my comments. It seems your post was correct and the others wrong. However i didn't attact you personaly. Nor did i call you any names. I don't take kindly nor do i fear your threats!

LOL, you still come out "small"!

You deliberately tried to embarrass him for no reason whatsoever!
You have the audacity to say you didn't attack!!??

Lets put a stop to the ugliness please!

Back
Top Bottom