I will sleep will if... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I will sleep will if...

TheAnswer385

STAY LOW RUN FREE
Reaction score
Here are MY keys to sleeping well before the draft.

A. We get another good Wr from the FA to go with E Wilford and Ginn (I dont really care for any of the wrs in the draft. Well maybe Hardy). - B. Johnson, J Walker, DJ Hackett, Stallworth, or the LOOOOONG shot Moss. Im not holding my breath.

B. A corner to go along with Will Allen - Florence, Gay, Travis Fischer, or one of the other corners that would be an upgrade.

C. Fill another O line spot with a solid vet. We are thin in o-line depth as is.

D. Get a safety because right now we dont have much back there other than Allen whom we have yet see play well consistently.

Only problem is Im not sure what we should do with the QB position not much in the FA. Only thing to do would be to draft one IMO.
And then we sit back and let the draft do the rest.

What are your keys?

When they said the NYJ had a deal with Faneca for 4years 32 mil, I actually wouldn't mind paying that ourselves. I thought he'd want a deal like F.Adams which is a joke of a deal, Dallas is gonna regret that in 3 years. A four year deal would be 2/3 of Faneca's best play and 1 year of better than average at the very least. 8 mil a year is alot but man would our OL rock.

Back
Top Bottom