" I will stay if you want me to stay" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

" I will stay if you want me to stay"

Saban is a **** sucker.

Here's to wishing hell for Alabama next year.

Hope they finish unranked.....

I hope Saban and his wife rot in hell together while Saddam Hussein sexually molests him along with Satan.

just saw that that is what Saban said to WH this morning, and that WH said for him to follow his heart. That is rediculous, I can't believe that. No way WH would keep him as our coach after he asks him that this morning.

" I will stay if you want me to stay wayne"

I heard that on outside the line (ESPN). What an idiot! Why would Wayne want a coach who is FORCED to stay.....

I wish Saban the worst at Alabama

yah but isnt he going to be making just 4 mil a year. i saw that the contract was 32 mil for 8 years. thats 4 mil and we are payin him 4.5. so

According to an AD at a small university here in Florida who has strong ties to the Alabama program, the contract deetails that have been reported in the media are incorrect. The number is actually $5.6 million per year. Alabama is betting the farm on Saban.

I heard that on outside the line (ESPN). What an idiot! Why would Wayne want a coach who is FORCED to stay.....

I wish Saban the worst at Alabama

thank for the backing, and yes I cant believe he would say that. Wayne had no choice but to say go, he couldnt keep him after he says that anyways. this just gets more frustrating.

all 32 million bama is offering is gaurenteed I just saw.

That's the key. It is about money. There's supposed to be alot of pressure with being the coach at Bama, but I don't see it. What I see is.....If you win, you coach here for 8 years and get 32million dollars. If you lose, we fire you, but you still get the 32 million dollars.

A statement like that and the way Saban has acted in this entire ordeal just goes against everything he preached about and claimed to be these past two years. It really is disheartening.

If Saban really did say that, it only goes to show what a great man Wayne H. is in comparison, at least I think so. A little too nice, sure, but completeley heartfelt. Plus, he is completely committed to this team winning. We're at least lucky in this regard.

I will stay if you want me to stay, pffft, what an a-hole thing to do to another guy. Yeah, just pass the guilt on to the guy for three years. Saban isn't dumb, I'll say that much.

According to an AD at a small university here in Florida who has strong ties to the Alabama program, the contract deetails that have been reported in the media are incorrect. The number is actually $5.6 million per year. Alabama is betting the farm on Saban.

that is interesting, bob stoops is the highest paid coach now, and he is making 3.4 mil a yr i believe. 5.6 mil? im not sure, that is quite a jump. that would make saban the highest paid coach in college and probably 90 percent of the nfl coachs also.

A statement like that and the way Saban has acted in this entire ordeal just goes against everything he preached about and claimed to be these past two years. It really is disheartening.

If Saban really did say that, it only goes to show what a great man Wayne H. is in comparison, at least I think so. A little too nice, sure, but completeley heartfelt. Plus, he is completely committed to this team winning. We're at least lucky in this regard.

I will stay if you want me to stay, pffft, what an a-hole thing to do to another guy. Yeah, just pass the guilt on to the guy for three years. Saban isn't dumb, I'll say that much.

What if Wayne sold the team now?

32 mil plus 700k - 800k per year in bonuses depending on performance and bowl appearances.

Back
Top Bottom