I Wish Ricky Would Fall OFFThe Planet | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Wish Ricky Would Fall OFFThe Planet

GrnMtnMan said:
Personally, I hope Ricky does come back.

I would be cool with that, but im tired of people saying ricky this, ricky that, and the fact is no one knows I dont, You dont, so whats the point? :confused:

If he does come back I have some buddies that would let him sit in on a "session"! :wink:

If Ricky fell off the planet, we would have 6 months of people speculating where Ricky went and why, and when he would return to Mother Earth. There would be about 3 months of threads contributing Ricky's newfound immunity to gravity to some new strain of his favorite recreational plant.

yankeehillbilly said:
If Ricky fell off the planet, we would have 6 months of people speculating where Ricky went and why, and when he would return to Mother Earth. There would be about 3 months of threads contributing Ricky's newfound immunity to gravity to some new strain of his favorite recreational plant.
:lol:

yankeehillbilly said:

Not to mention when he returned .. where would he land? I say hopefully in Miami. RUN RICKY RUN ! ! ! !

Kenny_Stang said:
If your so sick of him then why did you start a thread about him? :shakeno:

That's because deep down isnide he Loves him....

Bring Back Ricky!!!

Back
Top Bottom