I wish this was happening to another team.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I wish this was happening to another team....

Canadianfishfan

FinHeavean VIP
Reaction score
I wish this was happening to another team.

Then **** never stops, and it gets tiring.

Just my short little rant.

That is all.

... If you feel me, give a brother a thumbs up.

it really is tiring. its actually downright pathetic. the only time this team is in the news is for stuff that is ridiculous...gm asking player if his mammas a ho, bimbo wife leafing an assault rifle in a rental car, bullygate, mr.magoo is the owner, 8 candidates wanting nothing to do with the gm job, head coach and aponte teaming up against ireland.. will it ever stop?

Yeah, me too bro. Looks like our new logo rebranding will make a lasting impression after all. :(

It was very bad timing with how these anti-bully campaigns are in full swing, NFL teaming with USA network for a my bully story thing of pairing players with kids that were bullied, etc.. So of course the media jumped right on it once the term bullied was coined into the happening. It won't go away right away after the stuff is released from the NFL, there will either be fans in uproar over it's blown out of hand or some people will view it as a slap on wrist and going against what the NFL preaches about stop bullying so they do their little "help us boycott Miami Dolphins games and gear" stuff.

As for the person that said about Lauren leaving rifle, asking dez about his mom, etc.. that stuff happens all the time and it's not dragged out as much due to it being a quick hit story, printed, moved on from. Just so happens we have been the circus these media clowns have been following for last 2-4 years, like they followed the Pats around for a bit after spygate, Big Ben being accused of rape for the 2nd time, etc.. Look at this way, once the offseason is over with and the bullygate is behind us, yes some media outlets aka NFL network's heath evans and some of the clowns on espn will harp about it's a must show year for the phins & etc.. but some player(s) on some team(s) will do something stupid enough to take the camera off us. Lots of players and teams have went under the radar during our little happenings i.e seahawks players on PEDs, cowboys player only getting 100 some days for the drunk driving murder, and so forth.

I gave this thread 5 stars just to offset a person that gave you 1 star..

I don't. I hope this stuff gets even worse because maybe it will convince Steve Ross to sell the damn team.

Back
Top Bottom