I wonder if those minority owners are gonna show this season to an empty stadium | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I wonder if those minority owners are gonna show this season to an empty stadium

thephinger

Scout Team
Reaction score
The cool factor is gone, its now on par with a hockey game or worse. The appeal to go to a Dolphins game is no more and there are only 8!! There are about 30k season ticket holders left and that number may go down drastically.
Ross has not done anything to get any of us fans back in there to support the team. I love the fins but I love my money also and prefer spending it on a franchise that rewards its fans!!! Screw 1972, thats all they got to talk about how about 2012!!!!! 40yrs later!!!!!!!!!

Jim Rome's voice "RIDICULOUS"

He can try to move this team but the NFL wont let it happen... he should sell the team at this point. He has not gotten anything right at this point.

<---- bring your paper bags after you waste your money on tickets to watch that ****fest

the Dolphins should move. Miami is a crappy sports town filled with degenerates anyway

Back
Top Bottom