I wonder........................................................... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I wonder...........................................................

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
Its a little too late to mention this but what if Leinart had entered the draft? Would we pick a QB or a RB? I say we would have gotten Alex Smith, and we would use our 2nd rounder on a Running Back.

Yeah the 1st sentence is a huge understatement.

To be honnest, "WHAT IF" won't matter right now because training camp is soon and we have other issues at safety, DT, and Cornerback. On offense, we should be pretty solid because Feeley or Gus have a strong supprting cast. We should just work with what we got and say "WHAT IF" at the end of the season if necessary.

Necessary:meaning if we have a failed season.

BenchFiedler said:
To be honnest, "WHAT IF" won't matter right now because training camp is soon and we have other issues at safety, DT, and Cornerback. On offense, we should be pretty solid because Feeley or Gus have a strong supprting cast. We should just work with what we got and say "WHAT IF" at the end of the season if necessary.

Necessary:meaning if we have a failed season.

But what defines a failed season?

IMO we would have drafted Smith over Brown if he had been available.

FemaleFinFan said:
But what defines a failed season?

A FAILED SEASON IS DEFINED BY HOW MANY TIMES THE COACH USES THE WORD STANDPOINT AND BY HOW MANY PEANLTIES THAT OLINE GETS PER GAME. IT S OK GROUP THE MASTER DARTH MERCURY IS BACK AND IS LOOKING BETTER THAN EVER.

PatsSuck456 said:
Its a little too late to mention this but what if Leinart had entered the draft? Would we pick a QB or a RB? I say we would have gotten Alex Smith, and we would use our 2nd rounder on a Running Back.

Yeah the 1st sentence is a huge understatement.
It doesn't matter now anyways

There would be no way that we would pass on Smith if he was there for us IMO.

if leinhart was in the draft and i saisd this even before the draft....that whoever wanted Alex Smith would have gotten him at 2 we would have traded down and would have gotten who was left from the big three

mercury 40 are you smoking weed agian ? "i am looking better than ever" ? yea right and DAN is unretiring and i am a bear a_ _ monkey bringing gifts of gold and mcdonalds gift certificates.
SO, the word in jail is that sage is going to be the triggerman , and i just bet that john deer co. is going to let you test drive a new lawn mower for them ( ha,ha,) aj is the guy case closed. by the way merc i saw where you totaled a police car along with the two murray mowers , man you played one hell of a number on the patrol car.

Screw Matt Leinhart!!

N e one who hopes we get him next year aint a true Phin-fan. Wishing your team would suck this year so you could get an unproven NFL QB is not team spirit. Now if we did suck this year Id hoped Saban would pick teh best possible guy.

O yea and I hate him cause he killed my team in the Orange Bowl!!! :mad: :mad:

What if, what if....anything could have happened, if we sat he and named them all we would be here forever. We will never know:(

FinsFan74 said:
It doesn't matter now anyways
really? huh, i thought the NFL would redo the draft based on some people's opinions on a message board. so you mean to tell me that what we're talking about there is completely irrelevant towards real life? hmm, that disappoints me

Back
Top Bottom