I Would Just Like To Thank The Colts... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Would Just Like To Thank The Colts...

**** the Colts I could care less. Miami beat New England, beat Philly, beat Barfallo, beat the Jets. Beat every team **** em all!!!!!!!

After we beat them next week, and then win out (because that will happen if we beat the patsies), their luck HAS TO COME TO AN END once. They HAVE to lose. It's just not possible to keep getting all the breaks over and over and over.

I hope we expose the Patriot for good and give the Jags, Jets, Bills the blueprint on how to beat them..

Maybe the Bills already hacve the blueprint and noone has picked up on it yet...

Jets and Bills will give them GOOD, TOUGH games...you can count on that. Jets game, I would say, is their best chance to lose. A loss to Jax is unlikey, but everyonce in a while they come up with some kind of a decent game...ANY GIVEN SUNDAY!

Now that the Colts failed the Dolphins so horribly, I wish nothing better than a 0-4 December for them. I can't friggin believe they failed to beat this Patriot team...

Oh ye of little faith. There are still 4 games left and in one of those games Miami has the opportunity to play the Pats and deal them one of the two necessary losses.

The Bills beat the Pats in the first game of the year, lets hope they can do it again. Who knows what the Jags are capable of any given sunday...I mean the Pats DID lose to the Redskins for cryin out loud. The Jets under Pennington are good enough to steal one from the Pats too. We play the Jets, Bills, and Pats...three division foes, which means we have a good amount of control over our own destiny IMO. Deal the Patriots a loss next week, and I honestly believe they will falter again against the Jets or Bills.

There's a bigger chance of the Pats losing a game after the Phins game than the Dolphins going 12-4. If the Phins take care of their own business they'll get a bye.

maybe if we beat colts and that hill billy manning then we wouldnt have to depend on them to beat that man lover brady

The Dolts are total tools but that's besides the point. The Patsies seem to be able to win ugly every single week and it never seems to phase them; they have that "team of destiny" look about them right now.

The 'Fins have lost four games and that's why they're trailing. Win just one of those four (against NE) and they're in the lead. What's my point? Things are way too close to call right now. With four games left, the Dolphins penchant for losing in December, and crazy parody in the NFL right now it's just too soon to call anything one way or the other. The only thing that is certain is this: win and they're in. It's that simple. Run the table and the 'Fins make the playoffs, lose and there's a chance they don't. I guess we just have to wait and see now.

I do not see the Patriots losing ot the Jags.. Byron Leftwich is a rookie and makes rookie mistakes every week.. I'm hoping the Jets and Bills will ball up against the Patriots to give them 1 loss..

But then again, we're hoping for 1 Pats los other than a Miami win over the Pats and Miami would have to win out to do so..

Miami winning out is no small task in itself..

Back
Top Bottom