I would like to make a request to EVERYONE! PLEASE READ! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I would like to make a request to EVERYONE! PLEASE READ!

breckenridge55

K-STATE PHIN
Reaction score
Ok, I have noticed a lot recently that many many posts not about the Dolphins have sprouted up in this forum and it is clogging it up mightily. It is very bothersome to tell you the least, seeing that every other post is being merged or moved somewhere. So, I would like to request that everyone PLEASE post your topic in the forum that it belongs in. Seeing every topic moved is very annoying. The mods are doing a good job and the posters aren't. Please take this into consideration, thanks.

On a related subject....anybody have any idea what happened to the thread that I started yesterday about the possibility that they have decided to SPLIT the bonus......If it got merged, I can't find it?????

Originally posted by inFINSible
On a related subject....anybody have any idea what happened to the thread that I started yesterday about the possibility that they have decided to SPLIT the bonus......If it got merged, I can't find it?????

It got merged ... AJ and I did a lot of house cleaning last night.....

I'll try to find it...

In the mean time, the irony of this thread getting moved to the apporpriate forum, should be lost on few...

:D

Back
Top Bottom