I would've been called INSANE!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I would've been called INSANE!!

Gladsadmad

Active Roster
Reaction score
If I would of told you all back in 2000, that Brian Griese, Sammy Knight, Ricky Williams and Junior Seau would be Miami Dolphins, I would've been thrown into the asylum. The Dolphin front office has done an incredible job adding top talent without killing the team with cap problems.

I'm proud to be a Dolfan.

Now they just need to make a Super Bowl in the next 10 years..then I'll be even more proud...hehe.

Originally posted by Gladsadmad

Now they just need to make a Super Bowl in the next 10 years..then I'll be even more proud...hehe.

:eek:

Hell, if you would have said that in January of 2002, you'd be considered out of your mind.

This is as talented a team as we've ever had. Might be a while, in today's salary cap NFL, before we see another team like this.

You know what I mean.. :) We've been one of the most consistantly good teams for the last 20 or 30 years, but we can't win the big one. I'm glad that they always have winning records, but I'm getting tired of seeing teams that were inconsistent over the last 10 years (like the Rams, Giants, Patriots, Titans & Ravens) blow past us and make a Super Bowl.

If I would of told you all back in 2000, that Brian Griese, Sammy Knight, Ricky Williams and Junior Seau would be Miami Dolphins, I would've been thrown into the asylum. The Dolphin front office has done an incredible job adding top talent without killing the team with cap problems.

Haven't looked at it like that. You are right, you're crazy! Now we're all crazy with you! :D

Oliver...

As a fin fan forever, in 2004 at this time you tell me we have the trophy, the Lombardi trophy, then we have accomplished something, if not, it means squat.

Jimmy Johnson used to say something like the opposite of great is not bad but good. Bad teams you work at fixing but good teams lull you into thinking they can get better on there own and all they will do is break your heart. The whole Fin organization must have believed that this off season with the work they have done. Now let the games begin and see if we went from good to great.

I agree Ohiophinphan. And I think we have made the jump from good to great....at least until December.
I think we should have two SBs. One in October and then the regular one. We would be in the first one every year. Then maybe the two winners could play each other at the end of the year. lol Sorry but last year still hurts }:-(

I agree with the great depth and talent, but I still would love a better than average LT and some more youth on defense...

great points and throw in there "and we would keep 21 out of 22 of our starters and add all those guys - incredible.

:hail: Wanne
:hail: Rick
:hail: Brian W

Good to great on paper means JACK ****!

Lets not get carried away with Super Bowl dreams. We had a "great" team last year and failed to make it to the playoffs. Nothing in the NFL is a given. We should be the best team in the AFC next year. Whether or not we will be is yet to be determined.

I still think it'll come down to satying healthy, not having stupid penalties(Randy or Pat ring the bell?) and last but not least, NOT turning the ball over on offence and creating some turnovers on defence. And oh btw, our defence has to play well on the road too. I think we have the talent to go all the way but let go do it out on the field cos nobody has ever won the superbowl on paper!

up the irons!!!!!!!!

delusional is a good word for whats going on right now ... griese being the big signing ? please now we have two qb's who will cost a fortune to keep how did this help us ? someone ?

Back
Top Bottom