Ian seems to be coming my way | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ian seems to be coming my way

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Seems this hurricane is taking a turn for the worst as far as our area. Yesterday it was supposed to go from a cat 3 to a cat 1 by the time it hit land and it was going way north of us here in the Kissimmee/St.Cloud area which is just south of Orlando. Now it seems it'll be a cat 3 when it hit land and still a cat 1 by the time it hits this area at some point on Thursday.

What makes it worse is my wife is in the medical field and she'll have to be in the facility when the storm hits and I'll be driving her there and then driving back home which is risky to say the least but I have to do what I have to do so keep us in your thoughts /prayers and everyone on the path take this seriously and be safe out there.

good luck to everyone who will be impacted by the hurricane. stay safe. or be this guy

epic-flag.gif

Seems this hurricane is taking a turn for the worst as far as our area. Yesterday it was supposed to go from a cat 3 to a cat 1 by the time it hit land and it was going way north of us here in the Kissimmee/St.Cloud area which is just south of Orlando. Now it seems it'll be a cat 3 when it hit land and still a cat 1 by the time it hits this area at some point on Thursday.

What makes it worse is my wife is in the medical field and she'll have to be in the facility when the storm hits and I'll be driving her there and then driving back home which is risky to say the least but I have to do what I have to do so keep us in your thoughts /prayers and everyone on the path take this seriously and be safe out there.
Stay Safe Ozzie!!

Stay safe brother. My home was destroyed in 2004 from hurricane Charley - lifted the roof slightly up on one side and water & mold did the rest. Hopefully you see nothing like that 🙏
Best to you and your wife Danny and all those impacted

Stay safe. We got mandatory evacuated from coastal Port Charlotte to Orlando.

I live in Palm Beach County, I’m in the medical field as well, I remember those days of working 5 days straight and sleeping in the hospital when a hurricane hits, that **** sucked, glad I work in a school now and they shut it down for tomorrow. Stay safe man!

My wife and I drove up last night to stay with my daughter and son-in-law in Palmetto Bay. Our home in Key Largo is solid and we weren’t worried about heavy wind but the rain and possible flooding might make it difficult to travel on the road over the next few days.

We will return once the the hurricane gets north of us but I am more concerned with the people on the west coast of Florida than I am with those of us in South Florida. Everyone in the impact zone stay safe.

Last edited:
Best wishes to you and your wife, Danny. Same goes to everyone in Ian’s path. They just closed Broward schools tomorrow and my wife just went to pick up our son early to avoid to dismissal rush, he’s going to be thrilled lol. It’s Fortnite time I guess.

Stay safe brother. My home was destroyed in 2004 from hurricane Charley - lifted the roof slightly up on one side and water & mold did the rest. Hopefully you see nothing like that 🙏
Best to you and your wife Danny and all those impacted
I got hit with that one too....lost a few shingles and had two trees land on the roof.....hoping this will be better and also hoping I don’t miss the game on Thursday night

Back
Top Bottom