iceman | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

iceman

nope,

jay will be a bargain for at least 2 years, but if after 2 he doesn't produce, get in line to wave!:confused:

Jay will be cut after 2 years, I never said after this year. When he is cut after the second season of this contract, we will take a small cap hit and won't have to pay him a ridiculous amount of money which the last three years give him.

jay has the tools..........

if he can cut down on the mistakes, you would be glad to see him get the money!:rolleyes:

Re: jay has the tools..........

Originally posted by dolfan06
if he can cut down on the mistakes, you would be glad to see him get the money!:rolleyes:

EXACTLY!!! :cool: If he makes more mistakes...like averaging 2 Int's a game...Let Dumbo sail on! :goof:

Re: jay has the tools..........

Originally posted by dolfan06

When did he get these tools?

Let's see.

Weak arm. Yep! That's a tool.

Average athleticism.

Lack of instincts.

Yep, I can see where you think he has tools. Those tools are the reason so many teams have wanted him in the past. I just can't understand why this guy was cut from the Eagles, Bengals, and Vikings with all of those tools he has. How in the world was he not a 1st round draft pick, not to mention why wasn't he drafted at all?

KB, your so knowledgeable

Yep, I can see where you think he has tools. Those tools are the reason so many teams have wanted him in the past. I just can't understand why this guy was cut from the Eagles, Bengals, and Vikings with all of those tools he has. How in the world was he not a 1st round draft pick, not to mention why wasn't he drafted at all?
he wasn't drafted, for the same reason marino slipped to the 27th pick. other teams just didn't have the foresight! being 11-5 two years in a row is not too shabby. besdes as far as winning the division, the fins had the same record as the champs.
btw, we didn't beat the raiders because jay is toothless, ya know!
now why don't you just run along to your sand box before somebody calls your mom and dad again! (btw, when you're in the sandbox, move around so a cat doesn't cover you up!)
:D

Re: KB, your so knowledgeable

(btw, when you're in the sandbox, move around so a cat doesn't cover you up!)

HA HA HA HA, can't put a price tag on that!

BB
:lol: :lol: :lol:

nobody said he was!

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Fiedler is not the reason we were 11-5 two years in a row, espicially in 2000
but if fiedler was as bad as these few idiots are saying, the team never would have gotten that far. he may have kept us from getting number 1 or 2 seed, but hells bells, marino did that. does anybody want to argue the point the last time we played the cowboys on thanksgiving day, now that was bad!:D

Oh don't worry 06, KB just likes to make up things in his mind. You know, that he is some sort of football expert, and since he is such an expert he knows more then Norv, Dave, Rick, and all the rest of the coaching staff. He knows more then 85-90% of the fans, and he knows more then the reporters at most of the major newspapers.

He is such a genious, that he predicted the Phins would go 5-11 in 2001.

My best guess...he is Ray Lucas. :D

Back
Top Bottom