Id like to request a name change please. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Id like to request a name change please.

WVDolphan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
If any admin would care to handle this task, please change my screen name to Phinsanity. Thank you in advance.

Ok. Phinsanity13 then. I should get the name anyway. The other person dosent even use the name. He is never here. And besides, I supercede him. Its like when a big time FA comes to a team and the punter or some backup player has his jersey number. Give up the number.

Just email the dude and tell him his SN is being given away and his is now finsanity of whatever. Just change his. If I need to give him a couple of thanks or a real post or something that he can use, thats fine. Maybe even a gift card to Denny's or something. Just come off the name.

Ok. Phinsanity13 then. I should get the name anyway. The other person dosent even use the name. He is never here. And besides, I supercede him. Its like when a big time FA comes to a team and the punter or some backup player has his jersey number. Give up the number.

Just email the dude and tell him his SN is being given away and his is now finsanity of whatever. Just change his. If I need to give him a couple of thanks or a real post or something that he can use, thats fine. Maybe even a gift card to Denny's or something. Just come off the name.
You can have Phinsanity13, that name is available. I have made the change.

It does not matter whether Phinsanity posts here or visits often, it is his/her screen name and they own it. If you wish to contact this person, and you can get confirmation from this individual to me that they are willing to switch, than I will make the change. Until then, that name is not available.

You can have Phinsanity13, that name is available. I have made the change.

It does not matter whether Phinsanity posts here or visits often, it is his/her screen name and they own it. If you wish to contact this person, and you can get confirmation from this individual to me that they are willing to switch, than I will make the change. Until then, that name is not available.

Appreciate it.

Wow didn't even realize that was you WV. I thought your twin anti-henne fan showed up. Shoulda known from the Matt Ryan sig ;)

Back
Top Bottom