I’d like to trust Miami Dolphins’ plan, front office – but here’s why I can’t | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I’d like to trust Miami Dolphins’ plan, front office – but here’s why I can’t

What's the plan? Does anyone know it?
We don't know jack anything right now except for a Purge that is underway.
Be patient.
The team has stagnated, and we need a refresh. A good way to do this by closing some of these contracts for future players to come in.
Tannenbaum is fixing the mess, and I hope he doesn't create new ones. He has been in different organizations with negative results, but I'd like to think he's learning to be better. Come to think of it, it sounds like Ryan's career. He learns from the previous year and hopefully is better the next.

Find it funny T-Bum is fixing all his mistakes , but has a job in the NFL. Only Miami... Ross sell the team. Your a Joke for a owner.

The only two constants are the owner and the dwindling, aging, fan base. You're not really a fan of the "team" because it's nothing but turnover. You're a fan of the owner and the laundry. There is no team, whether it be players, management, or even a plan that's there for more than a minute of a half.

I’m torn on all of this. I don’t like Tbaum, his track record sucks, and I don’t see that changing.

That being said: Landry wasn’t worth the $$$, and while the draft picks acquired for Jarvis aren’t exactly sexy, Miami managed to do 2 positive things in that situation: They didn’t drastically overpay Landry and they at least managed to get something for him. I’m fine with Cutting Suh as well. We’re a team that’s coming off a 6-10 season, have been horrible against the run, while paying a DT starting QB money.

I’m fine with having jettisoned Landry, Suh, and even Ajayi and I’m actually surprised Tbaum has shown the balls to make these decisions.

You really think Tbaum is the one who decided to get rid of those guys?

Any one who trusts the organization to make good football moves is beyond naive. Also, Tannehill better be taking a pay cut or just getting cut. Makes no sense to make all these moves and then pay that loser 15+million a year.
or what? How many home games do you go to or licensed merchandise do you buy to make good on your ultimatum? Or will you just piss and moan more 0n FH?

tBUM needs to go. It’s that simple. Let Grier and Gase run the show. And Grier’s dad can give him all the pointers he needs.

HERE IS THE THING:

If we are finally trying to be responsible with the salary cap, that's actually GREAT. But this is how we do it? We want to fix the team's culture and MIKE POUNCEY IS STILL ON THE ROSTER? REALLY?

We want to fix the salary cap and we get rid of our best player and not some of the underperforming BUMS we handed out huge contracts to? Get outta here.

And you trade a potential cheap contract fourth round draft pick for a veteran salary player in Robert Quinn. This move doesn't jibe.

Oh well! It's going to be what it's going to be.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom