Ideas for a new contest.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ideas for a new contest....

hey Jaydog, Is "Run to the Hills" on The Trooper......Besides "Number of the Beast", RTH is my favorite Iron Maiden song.....Ahhhh, High School memories.......

Great jams man...

Actually, 'Run to the Hills' is on "Number of the Beast" and is right after the title song. That's a killer album. 'The Prisoner' and '22 Acatia Ave' are kick ass as well.:rocker:

I am the new number two.....
Who is number one?
You are number 6...
I am not a number, i am a free man.....
Bwaahhahahahahaha........

Yeah that was are song for the last day of school in 11th grade. "I'm not a prisoner, I'm a free man. I know where I'm going... OUT!" :rocker:

Re: Great jams man...

Originally posted by Jaydog57
Actually, 'Run to the Hills' is on "Number of the Beast" and is right after the title song. That's a killer album. 'The Prisoner' and '22 Acatia Ave' are kick ass as well.:rocker:

Yeah well, I said memories, not "clear" memories.:rolleyes:

22......the avenue......

Re: Re: Great jams man...

Originally posted by inFINSible

Yeah well, I said memories, not "clear" memories.:rolleyes:

22......the avenue......
:lol: Yeah, I feel your pain on that one.:cool:

Jaydog i would like to be the first to congatulate you on your next post.....I hit 1000 the other day.

Who Am I?

I think that Dolphins13Fan's idea would work except it would need an interesting twist. It would require some creative writing. The hints must be in coded or esoteric language.

Par Example: Who Am I? I made my place on a special team, but to carry the rock was my dream. You can spend a weekend at my place because I haven't been shipped off to jail...just to another team. Who Am I?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Who Am I?

Originally posted by PhinstiGator

Par Example: Who Am I? I made my place on a special team, but to carry the rock was my dream. You can spend a weekend at my place because I haven't been shipped off to jail...just to another team. Who Am I?
Uhh.......Ryan Leaf?:goof: No, no, Ron Woodson.... Lamar Smith?:rolleyes:

Three strikes your out...

originally posted by Jaydog57:

Uhh.......Ryan Leaf? No, no, Ron Woodson.... Lamar Smith?

Nope, wrong answers. Uuups! Now I have given you 6 different clues on who this player is or is not.

His name is....BERNIE PARMALEE

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom