Idiot penalities... This is Bull Crap!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Idiot penalities... This is Bull Crap!!!

BenchFiedler

Undrafted Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Maxwell is in no position to be taunting anyone. He is not that good and got burned by Goodwin.

Jason Jones almost cost us the game and this is not the first time this clown acts like that..

Very selfish and dumb players!!!!

Ya, that is 2 games in a row we should have put away and got stupid at the end! Rizzi was funny when he was yelling only 2 seconds ran off like 50 times....he didn't see they added 3 seconds to the clock. LMAO! Ya, we definitely need to stop with all of the BS penalties!

The refs were the worst I have ever seen. Get over it. Game is over and the Dolphins won.

End of story.

The Dolphins players on Defense lost their cool but the officials were also awful calling some ticky tacky BS penalties.

Yeah, the ignorance by the defense continues to amaze, but it probably shouldn't. That's who they are. There just aren't a lot players with high football IQ on that side of the ball. The guy with the highest IQ was standing on the sidelines in street clothes.

I wish we played Buffalo every week so we'd get the type of play we got from Mario Williams today every single week.

The team has to get used to playing with emotion.....they have to understand where the line is that they cannot cross

That first taunting call on Landry for spinning the ball was total BS. I never saw the replay of Maxwell's supposed taunting, but Jones' push out of bounds was a boneheaded play.

Maxwell is in no position to be taunting anyone. He is not that good and got burned by Goodwin.

Jason Jones almost cost us the game and this is not the first time this clown acts like that..

Very selfish and dumb players!!!!
Yup. Phins win though. Brit RB. Only 4th Human being to crack that record so not all bad. Hey ho!

I thought the Jason Jones push was very weak. He hardy touched him and you can tell because Taylors momentum didnt change. But I guess you can't even touch a guy any more out of bounds. The taunting was stupid by Maxwell for sure. We need Howard back

I like guys playing with emotion, but these seem to come at the end of every game this season. Gase needs to realize it and tell his team at the halftime of next game that he is looking for smart players who wont be baited into penalties in the 4th quarter.

****ty calls IMO...

The refs were BAD.

So many stupid calls, but that last drive on defense was just pathetic on our part. Never even saw what Maxwell did

Back
Top Bottom