Idiots picked against us on CBS. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Idiots picked against us on CBS.

Disgustipate

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
It's a good sign, IMO. Only the idiots picked against us(Boomer and Deion), while Dan and Jim picked us.

Good deal.

Boomer's only argument was that their defense is holding teams to 15.3 points a game as opposed to our 15.5 points a game :rolleyes:

Well look at the two idiots.. Boomer is braindead and Sanders is not only an ex-cowboy but..... well lets just say all the lights are on.. but no one is home.. "you know what I mean... you know what I man" "thats what I am saying.......

The game is back on... later all.. Happy T-day y'all

We still have to be aggressive.

cause we are a WINNERS

Not a bufallo piece of ****

Best D my A**

JAY ROCKSSSSSS

Or as Simeon Rice would have put it...nicodemus.

Anyway Dan picked Miami on Inside the HBO while Cris Carter, Cris Collinsworth, and Bob Costas all picked the Cowboys. Dan even tried to explain that he's not picking them for any kind of homeristic reason or anything he just thinks that Miami will come to play etc...and they all didn't believe him they were like "Oh you're picking miami? Big shocker there..."

Cant believe Deion thought we wouldn't score points. Great OL output today...best since last season,

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
deion predicted we wouldn't score...nostradamus:rolleyes:
If Deion predicts who will win the game in the same manner as he predicts what looks good attire-wise to wear on the pre-game show, I would not take it too seriously, what a clown... :D

Back
Top Bottom