If a guy like Winston is there in the middle of the second round.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If a guy like Winston is there in the middle of the second round....

Finfan14

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I could see us trading our #1 next year.

Good chance we will be picking at the bottom of the first and there is a ton of value in the second this year. This might be the deepest draft ever.

Guys like Gabe Watson, Eric Winston, etc will be there in the second.

I don't. Winston is exactly the sort of lineman Houck doesn't like. Specifically short armed and probably a RT.

Boomer said:
I don't. Winston is exactly the sort of lineman Houck doesn't like. Specifically short armed and probably a RT.

Well that lowers the options for us on draft day. We wont be picking oline bc noone else will be worth the value at 16.

Andrew's stock is rising. Winston will probably be a good player, but I don't see him as a Miami option. If I'm honest, he should have remained a TE.

Justice falling to the 2nd round? That would never happen. The guy wont fall out of the top 15. He has had the most impressive workouts. If he's there at 16 it might be very hard to pass on.

Miamifin23 said:
Justice falling to the 2nd round? That would never happen. The guy wont fall out of the top 15. He has had the most impressive workouts. If he's there at 16 it might be very hard to pass on.

Eric Winston, not Winston Justice.

Back
Top Bottom