"IF" Dallas wins the SuperBowl....???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"IF" Dallas wins the SuperBowl....????

Shula Come Back!

Formerly known as Saban in '06
Reaction score
This is a big IF, but it is not entirely ridiculous to think that they could make it (weak NFC...they did beat Indy). Anyway, if the Dallas Cowboys were to win the Super Bowl, would Drew Bledsoe kill himself? He got injured in 2001 and some unknown 6th round draft choice steps in and wins the SB right off the bat in his first season of starting! Then of course he goes on to win two more. Now he gets benched for another virtually unknown Tony Romo and......what if? I actually feel bad for Drew! Thoughts anyone???

sucks to be him.... dont feel bad for professional athlete's. I think the millions he's made eased the pain a little.:lol:

rob19 said:
sucks to be him.... dont feel bad for professional athlete's. I think the millions he's made eased the pain a little.:lol:

very true!!! he's still gonnakill himself!!!:lol:

Why? He's getting the ring, and he did help get some of the wins. And let's not forget where the 'Boys were before Bledsoe. If I was Bledsoe, I'd be freakin' proud.

Silverphin said:
Why? He's getting the ring, and he did help get some of the wins. And let's not forget where the 'Boys were before Bledsoe. If I was Bledsoe, I'd be freakin' proud.

That's actaully a really good point! Although I bet it will kill him to watch the game instead of play!

At least he would get a second ring something great players are still looking for like Seau and Manning.

I can't but not like Bledsoe..

He's been screwed over so many times it seems, although I can't feel to sorry for him considering he makes millions.

Don't feel too bad for Bledsoe and I am sure he does not feel too bad himself.
Remember, he came into the AFC Championship game in the secon quarter for Brady and beat the Steelers. W/O Bledsoe who knows what happens.

Sorry but I don't think the Cowboys are that good. The whole NFC is pretty crappy though. :lol:

ganooch said:
Remember, he came into the AFC Championship game in the secon quarter for Brady and beat the Steelers. W/O Bledsoe who knows what happens.

Yea people do forget that Bledsoe won the AFC Championship and he certainly earned that ring with NE. Romo is playing so well right now its hard to even come up with a arguement for Bledsoe playing.

Roman529 said:
Sorry but I don't think the Cowboys are that good. The whole NFC is pretty crappy though. :lol:

it's odd how almost the entire NFC, even the good teams, aren't even complete on ONE side of the ball....

well if this did happen hed have 2 Superbowl rings...and people like marino play there whole career and get none...

ganooch said:

Even better.

With regards to Bledsoe I have but one thing to say.

Thank you Moe Lewis!

Back
Top Bottom