If DeShaun Watson gets hurt...how many games does Houston win? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If DeShaun Watson gets hurt...how many games does Houston win?

The Goat

Escape Goat
Club Member
Reaction score
Preface with saying he's one of my favorite non-Fin players in the league, and I would never wish this on anyone.

However.

The Texans are 0-2. They play Pittsbugh this week. And then home for Minnesota. So I started looking through their schedule...and I'm not convinced they win more than 7 games WITH a healthy Watson. He's getting hit a lot.

And I'm wincing as I say this...but I can't help but think about it, because Miami owns their first rounder and second rounder....if Watson gets hurt in the first half of the season? I don't know that they win more than 4 games.

New coach...Romeo Crennel? Crennel has a lifetime .333 (approx) winning percentage. I know most teams get a boost from an interim HC...and I think they beat Jax this weekend; probably end up splitting with Jax either way.

But I'm not sure I see more than 4 more wins the rest of the way for the Texans. Split with the Titans? Beat Cincinnati? I don't think they beat New England, Cleveland, Green Bay or Indy either time....beat Detroit and Chicago...maybe? In December?

I Watson but it doesn't look good for him he isn't built like J allen, Big Ben, or J Herbert ~ He goes down they are in deep deep doo doo

Back
Top Bottom