If Ferrotte starts......................... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Ferrotte starts.........................

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
Do we still keep AJ, I thought we have yet to find out if he is the awnser, and we cant find that out if he doesnt start right?

I don't see any reason why you would give up on A.J. Feeley after just 2 years. Plus you have a new OC so you need to see how he does in the new system.

:evil: :eek: With This Offence We Will Be Lightin It Up!! With 2 1500 Plus Runnin Backs Yardage!!! Look Out!!! That Will Open A Can Of U Know What!!! U Know!!!

of course you keep AJ unless someone wants to way over pay for him. In this league, your only one play from using your #2 guy so you always need a quality backup QB. Look at Cincii with Palmer and Kitna, even tho the Bungles have been offered a bunch for kitna.

PatsSuck456 said:
Do we still keep AJ, I thought we have yet to find out if he is the awnser, and we cant find that out if he doesnt start right?

if he doesnt start, thats the fact slapping us in the face to say he isnt the answer. and that we need to draft a QB next year, or try to sign or trade for one.

but we need to keep him as a back up atleast. QBs and RBs get hurt easily, need good depth.

We keep him this year for sure. Even if he doesnt start he will be a good backup. But we need to start him.

occ paul sr. said:
:evil: :eek: With This Offence We Will Be Lightin It Up!! With 2 1500 Plus Runnin Backs Yardage!!! Look Out!!! That Will Open A Can Of U Know What!!! U Know!!!

Sweet Music to All Dolfan Ears! That's the kind of sugar papa likes!

I would guess he would stay for the year and than would probably be released. I'm not sure but his contract goes up in money after this year so I would assume he'd be let go.

occ paul sr. said:

While Im optimistic about Ronnie, its way too early to count on him for 1500yds. After all, his next carry in an NFL game will be his first. As for Ricky.... IF he plays 12 games, and IF he gives a shjt, and IF he can get back to game conditioning, and IF the gameplan gets him the ball, he might get 1000 yds or so. No way he goes 1500 though.

If AJ doesnt start I still think we keep him as our #2 QB...I don't know what Rosenfel's future might be, but he made a really nice long pass play at the end of the year, and he is good holding the clipboard for now. ;)

IF we were to have another 4-12 type year though, then I think either Gus or AJ has to go and we have to start thinking about drafting a guy like Leinart or Jacobs at QB.

Ross said:
.......................We will suck.....................

--Ross

I can't imagine how much worst the team will be under A.J if Ferrote earns the starting job. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom