If Fins pass on RB in First | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Fins pass on RB in First

Agent51 said:
Holy crap dude, imagine a 6'7 TB!?!?!?! you could be like Benson but like, more *** kicking! I too did not think it was too small, and it wasn't in high school, lol. I was planning on going on to play in college but I got SUPER discouraged when blew out my knee and all that down time got me thinking about the "too small" thing and I started to think "well, if everyone said I'm 'too small' to play at a higher lever anyway, why go through HELL rehabbing my knee to playing strength again if I'm too small to play anyway?" I regret that now, because graduated in 2002 and could be in uniform right now, but I took the very uncharictaristic "negative" approach to it and it cost me a few years. IDK if anyone here plays or played and has had a bad injury like that, but you ca be the most optimistic person ever and something like that brings you RIGHT down real quick. Anyway, that woulda been so badass if you were a 6'7 RB. Were you quick, and what did you weight? Maybe you should tried DB, or S, or hell, even WR. Imaging the mismatches THAT would create. My best friend is 6'5 and he played TE/WR/LB. When he got a look and was matched up against a 5'8 DB, there was no contest

Well you're only 21 right man? You could work your *** off and get into a semi-professional league and work your way from there. You never know what could happen.

And I used to be quick. When I was about 12, I was like the fastest guy on the team...I used to play WR but my hands were AVERAGE. I never really focused on the next level in Football or Basketball. I don't really regret it though.

Good luck!

HysterikiLL said:
Well you're only 21 right man? You could work your *** off and get into a semi-professional league and work your way from there. You never know what could happen.

And I used to be quick. When I was about 12, I was like the fastest guy on the team...I used to play WR but my hands were AVERAGE. I never really focused on the next level in Football or Basketball. I don't really regret it though.

Good luck!

yeah that's what I'm doin'. Gonna try to be a walk-on at SDSU next year. I have all my highlight tapes still from when I had em made senior year, but after the injury I never sent em out. I think the fact that it was a meaningless all-star game added to my discouragement. I don't think I could get scholarship offers now after not paying for almost three years, plus having that injury AFTER my senior year, so nobody has seen me play since BEFORE the injury, so I gotta go the walk-on route. I would try right for a semi-pro league, but, and correct me if I'm wrong, I'd have a better shot at "the big time" through college. I know it's POSSIBLE to make it through semi-pro, but college gets national exposure and all that. I could be totall worng and it might be better to go the semi-pro route, but it just makes more sense to me that college ball gets better exposure.

marinotoclayton said:
Yeah but Carr has shown from day one that he looks to be a guy that can take them places. Every year they seem to be better and better. And remember they beat us when we should have beat them.

Yeah that is what I'm saying, Carr was still playing well with a horrible O-Line. That was the point I was making is he played 16 games and only had 15 INT's where as Feeley only played 11 and had 15 INT's. So that tells you that you cant blame the O-Line. Not to mention Carr can actually more in the pocket imagine the sack total with somebody like Feeley back there.

Back
Top Bottom