If Gus Starts I will........ | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Gus Starts I will........

:allhail: is this for a j? or gus? lol

if miami wins a sb you wont have a j or gus as qb doing it....
it will be someone not yet in a phins uni......

Bigjbizzle2 said:
Secondly if you say if he beats out feely he deserves it that wouldn't be fair to say because I would hope he can do that or he shouldn't be in the NFL because he has only been in this offense for two years to feely's none, so he will obviously look better.

Damn. I'd hate to diagram THAT sentence. :lol:

byroan said:
Um, no he doesn't. That's your opinion and not a fact.
No that is fact go to espn and look up his career numbers they are pretty terrible if you take out the one year he played with moss.

patsdynasty said:
:allhail: is this for a j? or gus? lol

if miami wins a sb you wont have a j or gus as qb doing it....
it will be someone not yet in a phins uni......

I know you'd be happy if Miami starts Frerotte...

enigmatics said:
Bro seriously, are you that you lame? Comin' in here as a new poster and calling people pathetic if they think Frerrote should be the starter? Sorry guy that's the opitomy of pathetic.

I say we have a Finheaven Survivor. The flood of trolls of the recent months is ruining this board.

First off let me say that may the best man win!

Second I would like to say I agree with the above comments and where are the trolls coming from? I think we are gaining interest from the bandwagoners and envious fans from other teams. How the hiring of Saban and his actions thus far have gathered so much attention. Damn this feels good!

Bigjbizzle2 said:
No that is fact go to espn and look up his career numbers they are pretty terrible if you take out the one year he played with moss.

Not true. He had two very solid years in 1999 and 2000 in pretty heavy work. No Moss there.

DrAstroZoom said:
Not true. He had two very solid years in 1999 and 2000 in pretty heavy work. No Moss there.

He was also a probowl player in 1996.

Well...I already had started a thread titled: "I will kill myself if Gus Frerrotte is our starter."

Section126 said:
Well...I already had started a thread titled: "I will kill myself if Gus Frerrotte is our starter."

Are kidding Section? If it hasnt been freshly posted or responded to in a day (sometimes hours) there has to be a new thread on it. I think the TOS should come with a working example of how to use the search feature.

Ok there could be many different outcomes for the QB situation. If Feely does win the job in camp, then blows in the regular season we could either A) Draft a QB with whatever pick we get in next years draft, B) Get a starter through FA which could possibly be either Ramsey, Davey, Brees or Rivers ( Depending on what Brees does this season). If Feely does well then we have our QB problem solved. If Gus starts the season then we will probably draft a QB for the long term.

Bigjbizzle2 said:
If Gus is our starting qb after preseason i will be extremely pissed. All of you people that come in here thinking gus is going to save this team you are as pathetic as he j/k..
I think people that want to start a player that isnt the best are pathetic. BTW - Gus has already proven to be better than Feeley based on both players performances so far.
I want whomever the best player is to start.

Bigjbizzle2 said:
If Gus is our starting qb after preseason i will be extremely pissed. All of you people that come in here thinking gus is going to save this team you are as pathetic as he j/k. Lets not forget dolfans that this is the same guy who ruined Washingtons season because he felt like banging his head on a wall after scoring a touchdown. Lets also not for get that he done nothing his whole career until he played 5 or 6 good games of catch with Moss. Lets not forget that Moss even made Jeff George look good. He had one decent year and a bunch of feidler type years.

You can be pissed all you want, the fact is Feeley sucks, and Frerotte knows who to throw the ball to, unlike Feeley who either throws to the other team or to McMichael because he sucks to bad to throw it downfield. I don't think Frerotte will SAVE our team, but I do think he is a better QB than Feeley. Bottom line....you'll be pissed after the preseason!!! :lol:

dolfreak said:
Have you noticed that Brock Berlin is still on the Fins Roster....there are bigger things to worry about

Thres not a snowball's chance in hell, that Berlin will start.

Back
Top Bottom