If I could have just one wish....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If I could have just one wish.......

Jeep

Premium Member
Reaction score
If I could have just one wish.......

It wouldnt be waisted on world peace.. or feeding the starving kids in the third world countries..

It wouldnt be for a Mercedes Benz or a gazillion dollars..

It wouldnt be to impeach George Bush and insert Al Gore and sure wouldnt be to know the where abouts of Bin Ladin..

If I could have just one wish.. it would be to have Dan Marino QB this team for one last year.. That would be absolutley memorable..

now if I had a second wish.. Phin Cheerleaders do come to mind :tongue:

You said it bro

Think if Dan had this team around him in his prime?! He would give DYNASTY a whole new meaning

Hell Dan at the age he is now could probably do it...especially if he has had 3 years to let his legs take a break!

Would be awesome to see him take this team to the dance. Oh well...off to the Hall he goes. ;)

Originally posted by Jeep
now if I had a second wish.. Phin Cheerleaders do come to mind :tongue:
Amber
clear.gif

the Phins are on their own :mocool:

it would be unbeleivable to have marino with this team, but he would have to be in 85 form... we would almost be guarenteed a superbowl... too bad we would be like 5 million over the cap....lol sorry to rain on your parade....

Originally posted by The Beach Bum
too bad we would be like 5 million over the cap...

We could cut Fiedler,Griese and sign Scott Mitchell.
:D

I remember when Marino went down for the year we were at something like the 10 yards line and the first throw from Mitchell was intercepted for an TD.

I knew our season was over at this point...
:cry:

If I had one wish..

2001 NFL Draft: Miami Dolphins
26.QB Drew Brees
52.WR Chris Chambers

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy

I remember when Marino went down for the year we were at something like the 10 yards line and the first throw from Mitchell was intercepted for an TD.

I knew our season was over at this point...
:cry:
except we won that game :rolleyes:

Scott Mitchell comes off the bench and replaces an injured Dan Marino (torn Achilles in right foot) and throws a pair of touchdown passes to lead the Dolphins to a 24-14 win at the Cleveland Browns. Mitchell enters the game just before halftime and completes 10 of 16 passes for 118 yards with two touchdowns and an interception. Mitchell is named as AFC Offensive Player of the Week for his performance against the Browns. Marino is placed on Injured Reserve on October 13 and misses the remainder of the season.

from http://www.miamidolphins.com/history/historicalhighlights/historicalhighlights8.asp

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
If I had one wish..

2001 NFL Draft: Miami Dolphins
26.QB Drew Brees
52.WR Chris Chambers

:nono:

Brees is not better than Fiedler. Fiedler is a winner who actually plays well, while Brees isn't either (he isn't at Purdue anymore).

I think I'd take the gazillion dollars ;).

Roll up to "Amber" in my Lambo. That's taken care of then..;)

And I think Fielder can do it with this team so I'm not to worried ;D

Guys it's entertainment. You care more about a sport, which by the way is just entertaining not the God given activity that should be played 24-7(there is none), than saving oh say 20,000 kids. When the Dolphins win the SB is someone gonna come congragulate and awe you for being a mere fan. Even the excitement is somewhat gone, cuz you know there will be bandwagon fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would wish for ten billion, buy the dolphins becoming the youngest owner ever at 24, take my pick of the dolphin cheerleaders, buy season tickets for all the finheaven.com members, pay off the NFL to fire the ref who took away our touchdown in the jets game, open a brewery/bar in miami with free beer for dolphins fans only and no bills ,pats ,or jets fans allowed on the property, then have a meeting with Marino convincing him to come back for one more year as our third or fourth string QB and help coach our QB's and get his ring, and put him in for the whole fourth quarter of the superbowl(since it will be a blowout in our favor). And people say money can't buy happiness!

Back
Top Bottom