If I were to tell you... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If I were to tell you...

dolfan87

The Human Bullet
Reaction score
...at the bginning of the season, we would go 11-5, and the Patriots would win the division and get a first round bye at 11-5...would you have told me I was nuts?

DAMN if we would have only beat the Jets in that first game. Blow a 17-0 lead at halftime. Sheesh.

I thought we would go 11-5, which is very respectable. We finished better than 4 other teams in the playoffs. Even better than the Raiders!! :lol: :lol:

The Faiders say "Just Win Baby!" :rolleyes:
I say to them "Just Fade Baby!" :lol: :lol:

Re: i've given my mouse a real workout!

Originally posted by dolfan06
been deleting buffalo cow pies for over an hour now!:D

Thanks :D It doesn't stink in here anymore!! :lol: :lol: But let me get some Lysol to kill any remaining germs. :D

lol...good 06, someone else can do it for awhile.

I thought we would finish 11-5, but I had no idea about the Patriots. I thought they would be worse than the Bills.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I thought we would finish 11-5, but I had no idea about the Patriots. I thought they would be worse than the Bills.
I thought the Bills would play worse, but be 3-13 since they have little talent, but expected the Colts to be better like everyone else and the Pats to be worse. Just goes to show that D and running the ball win it everytime.

havin an OC...............

Originally posted by dolphan39
I thought the Bills would play worse, but be 3-13 since they have little talent, but expected the Colts to be better like everyone else and the Pats to be worse. Just goes to show that D and running the ball win it everytime.

thats not afraid to pull out the stops, helps!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom