If it goes down... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If it goes down...

hold your breath boys and girls-the ride has just begun.......

PS You're dreaming if you think we get Rodgers at 18, Chambers....

Nice mock, Omaha dolfan...

lets not get too excited just yet though....

I'd love to see Ronnie Brown at #7. I can see this scenario happening. It depends mostly on what the Bears and Bucs do.
1.49ers-Smith
2.Vikings-Edwards
3.Browns-Rodgers/DJ
4.Bears-Benson/Williams
5.Bucs-Williams/Caddy/Rodgers
6.Titans-CB
7.Dolphins-Brown

When do you think Jason White will be taken? I've heard he was great, but he's an injury risk. Maybe we could somehow get him if we don't taken any qb with the top pick?

Everyone stopped mentioning his name, but maybe he could be worth investing a later pick.

THOMAS_54 said:
I'd love to see Ronnie Brown at #7. I can see this scenario happening. It depends mostly on what the Bears and Bucs do.
1.49ers-Smith
2.Vikings-Edwards
3.Browns-Rodgers/DJ
4.Bears-Benson/Williams
5.Bucs-Williams/Caddy/Rodgers
6.Titans-CB
7.Dolphins-Brown

If that happens Saban will come out looking like a genius. I know in the back of his mind he wants a top tier RB.

Actually, a trade at #18 is strong possibility. The strength of this draft is from the latter half of the first round into the third round. Chris Mortensen said on the Dan Patrick Show today that he hears a lot about teams trying to trade into the 20s. Although if we traded from #18 out of the first round, we'd probably have to take a future first-day pick to make it balance.

It's nice to dream about this. But, this is not going to happen. I have serious doubts about our ability to trade down. Even if Minnesota tries to trade up, they will not give up both 1st round picks.

Spinelord said:
hold your breath boys and girls-the ride has just begun.......

PS You're dreaming if you think we get Rodgers at 18, Chambers....

Nice mock, Omaha dolfan...

lets not get too excited just yet though....

How am I dreaming? It's actually possible. If the 9ers don't pick him there is us at 2(if we stay there),Cleveland(who wants an impact player),and Tampa(who would probably go RB).

A guy on NFL Total Access had Rodgers falling all the way to Green Bay.

I'm not saying he will fall, but if he did woud anybody be against taking him.

We need a safety big time...No Questions about it...I think that and RB our the biggest holes on this team..draft the safety from Georgia with the later pick....the 18th pick...and get a RB with the 7th or the best available player if the top RB's r gone which i doubt...

Abrix said:
We should draft Chris Rix... wait wait... no, no we shouldn't

He was one of my favorite college players because of how he always seemed to find new ways of messing up against my Canes :D

How late do you think Jason White from Oklahoma and Gore from Miami will go. I think that if we can pick up White and Gore late, and a stellar running back at like 7th pick, then we'd have a great running back, a great powerful running back like a faster bettis (Gore), and also a good qb, a risky qb at that, but a solid qb (so i've heard)

We should start pushing Rix to the Bills. lol, this way we'll beat them even worse.

There would be a TON of possibility's IF this trade were to happen......... One of the top RB's with the #7 pick, and Maybe a defensive stud, or a QB with the mid 1st rounder Campbell maybe????? Then there's the trade down possibilities which we'd stil get very high value for at 18. This trade actually makes sense on both sides...... Minnesota wants another gamebreaking WR to replace Moss and their not going to get one of the top 2 at #7, and Miami needs a couple of good players at skill positions QB/RB(not saying we WILL get a QB though, but we could get a good one at #18) Both teams get or could get what they need with this trade. I REALLY hope this trade happens, but I just don't see it, 2 firsts in one year for ANY trade seems steep to me, and Minnesota could use a little help on the defensive side, and maybe take a WR in the 2nd, lets just hope they have REALLY fallen in love with Edwards though!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom