If it is between just Mora & Gailey. Which one will WH go for? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If it is between just Mora & Gailey. Which one will WH go for?

finsgold

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Not who you want it to be, but who do think it will be?

Last edited by a moderator:
he will go with what Marino and Shula say and they support Gailey

I think they will pick Gailey, but I would rather go with Mora. At this point I wouldnt mind either. I've warmed to Gailey somewhat.

I'd guess Gailey, but I can't imagine either would make a differnece making coach in this league. Sigh.

he will go with what Marino and Shula say and they support Gailey

Do Marino and Shula even know who Chan Gailey is??...

Wouldn't shock me if they didn't, over the last couple of days I've learned that Don Shula has never heard of GM S. Pioli, and Dan Marino doesn't know how old B. Schottenhiemer is, or who he thinks the Phinz should hire. I don't know about anyone else, but that's just sad in my opinion....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Its a 50/50 split..Gailey is my pick but he wasnt my 1st choice.

1 is petrino who got scooped up like no tommorrow by the Falcons.2 was/is still Rivera.3 is Gailey who through out his career has got the shaft.

I still think there is a chance that the front office is stalling for one of two reasons: 1) they are waiting for Marty S. to be fired to see if we could get him (I'm not saying I like him, but I think the FO might) OR 2) they are stalling because they have someone in mind from the Bears and they can't talk to him until they lose. I think if I'm wrong on this we'll hire someone before Saturday. If I'm right, then more interviews or a delay in hiring will happen past this weekend. Just my opinion. Anyone else thinking the same???

Back
Top Bottom