if it were up to you | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

if it were up to you

if it were up to you what would you do to RW

• screw him over for revenge anyway we can. never let him on the field again.

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • trade him for w/e we could get

Votes: 27 79.4%

• Total voters

Phin-o-rama

FinHeaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
what would you do with ricky williams

1). ruin his football career by never letting his rights go. do what detroit did, and get revenge anyway we can.

2). trade him when/if we can for a first rounder or two.

i personally would choose 1....i don't care what we could get for him...i say we give him what he wanted...freedom from football.

I think it's about what's best for our team....if we could get something good to great then trade. If we can't then hold him.

I think having Ricky Williams in the NFL not only benefited us but benefited everyone else by making this league more competitive, I want Ricky to play football again even if its not on our team, I want to be able to cheer agianst him, thats what makes this league fun...If i hated him on a personal level, then id tell you id not only want to ruin his career but his life as well...Im with most of you, im starting to hate ricky because he deserted us, but id like to see him play in this league again....and not only that, we'd get something out of it (draft pick or player), instead of nothing.

I would like to trade him... but only if we get something of value in return. If all we could get would be a 4th round pick, well then I say screw it and just let him rot out of the NFL.

Oboy said:
I would like to trade him... but only if we get something of value in return. If all we could get would be a 4th round pick, well then I say screw it and just let him rot out of the NFL.

I picked #1. Screw him. Having said that , if we get a 1st round pick and another pick I would do the trade. Anything else...NO

gunn34 said:
Not until the third year, then trade him to the worst team. Arizona.

There's no way he can lay off the doobies. Take what we can get because he'll never pass his next "whiz kid" exam. It will take months, if not years, for all the THC to work it's way out of his system. That's if he stops today but we all know ZigZag's stock will be up $5/share thanks to him. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom