If Jay had been the one smoking pot.... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Jay had been the one smoking pot....

Den54 said:
Yeah, well speeding is illegal too but I bet everyone here does it.
Lets face it we all break the law to some degree every once and a while so might as well lock us all up and throw away the keys. :redeye:
right on dude!!!!!!

Damn this is not what I had in mind when I started this thread. Is not about right or wrong when it comes to smoking pot or about civil rights. Is about the fact that people are acting like Ricky should be allowed to do anything he wants as long as he keep a YPC ave. of 4.8 for our team. All that other stuff has nothing to do with this thread.Once again, I hope he doesn't do it anymore, therefor missing games for us and that he doesn't ever try any other drugs. As a person I wish him the best and as a player on our team I hope this doesn't happen again.

Ozzy rules!!

Rickey knew what the fine would be if he did it again. He chose to do it again. I would like to defend him, but he made the choice knowing the ramifications of it. If he does it again, he knows he'll sit out 4 games. The choice is and always was his to make. He made a bad one. I hope he doesn't make a bad one again.

finsrclowns said:
Personally I am outraged by this excessive fine. I mean, just think how many dime bags of weed Wicky could buy with that 650k! It's not fair!

:roflmao:
That just goes to show how little buffalo billy goat fans know. People don't buy 'dime' bags in Miami, they buy eigths of creepy. :D

Cannonboy said:
Whats the bid deal, it was only pot. Now if it was coke, thats another story. I say leave the poor guy alone. At least now we know why ricky ran so slow last year. Maybe if Jay was smoking he could see his receivers better. I say light up Jay.

the big deal was he was in violation of a rule. i don't personally think pot should be a problem but i don't make the rules. It wouldn't matter if he was in violation of a game rule or the illegal substance may even be bubblegum. If it's banned, it's banned. No matter how ridiculous a rule may be, I have no problem with it as long as it it applied fairly in all instances. It's when one or another gets a break that makes the sysytem fail.

Back
Top Bottom