If Joe Philbin......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Joe Philbin.........

joeharley666

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Had a bona fide NFL GM I think he can win in this league. Wasn't too inspired the first time Joe spoke in his press conference when he was hired, but I don't really see what everyone else seems to see. I think he's been pretty strong . Unfortunately he will be a casualty and probably does not deserve they way he's going to go out here, but talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Why? What the hell has he done? A fast paced offense he gave up on implementing because he couldn't get it right? Doing double practices on a field to get more snaps? What?

Oh...let me guess...this is a good one that the homers like.....BUILDING A CHARACTER TEAM!!!!

No, what I'm saying is that this guy was doomed from the start with the pieces already here

Yea, and more pieces were added with what's available and more pieces will be added next year. Can't turn the Jags into the Niners overnight.

Why do we need a separate thread for this?

And btw what has Joe Philbin done to improve the team or make you think we are more than what we started at,..average?

I've serious, name something.

And btw what has Joe Philbin done to improve the team or make you think we are more than what we started at,..average?

I've serious, name something

I know!!! There are bunches of people saying they want Philbin to stay...but not a single one can give a good solid reason on why.

I've serious, name something.

It deserves it's own thread because I started it.

So you're for musical coaches. What has he done as a second year coach with a terrible GM that he deserves to get fired? You talk like you know the man. I laugh at posters like you who are clueless and just think blowing it up is the answer. You do that you better make the right choice. We are still 4-4 right now, would love to see your reaction if we go 10-6. That would be a hell of a coaching job. He had these guys prepared against Cincy. No matter how we got the win those players were there until the end

I know!!! There are bunches of people saying they want Philbin to stay...but not a single one can give a good solid reason on why.

After 24 games? Way too soon to call for a coach's job especially since he is around .500 and will prob end this season over .500 and prob a wildcard birth. Last year he made chicken salad out of chicken sht. This year he beat some really good teams in their house and had a few bad weeks. It's the NFL, that's how it goes.

It deserves it's own thread because I started it.

So you're for musical coaches. What has he done as a second year coach with a terrible GM that he deserves to get fired? You talk like you know the man. I laugh at posters like you who are clueless and just think blowing it up is the answer. You do that you better make the right choice. We are still 4-4 right now, would love to see your reaction if we go 10-6. That would be a hell of a coaching job. He had these guys prepared against Cincy. No matter how we got the win those players were there until the end

Why are you turning it around? You're the thread-starter. You said he can win, and that he's strong, so I'm challenging you to give me specific examples of things he's done that leads you to believe that.

And for the record, I'm not a blow-it-up person. In fact, I know one of the main reasons we have been losing for decades is because we keep starting over. However, we're in a crisis situation, we're all over national television, we've lost 2 O lineman, and we just came off a huge losing streak (except for the last win). It's not up to me, at all, it's up to Ross, as to what happens at the end of the season. But I just feel, if they do leave, it's not a big loss because I'm not happy with what we've gotten up to this point.

Back
Top Bottom