If Miami wins next 2 games. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Miami wins next 2 games.

phinfan_1

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It would be awesome if we'd win the next 2 games. Then everyone on this board would be celabrating. Hopefully this will happen, for the sake of all of us. :)

It may take that to get the fans back on board. A loss to the jets could tank this tema early. It is gonna be tense around here for a few days.

I think the fans are all still here on board ... just hanging their heads out the window getting rid of the bad taste in their mouths.

why stop at the next two?

There are three important rules in the NFL

1) win at home
2)win the games you are suppose to win
3) step up when it counts

MIAMI went 0-3 today & that speaks volumes peeps!

As early in the season as it is, I think week two is a HUGE game for Miami.

At New York, big time rival, coming off a loss like this.

They have something to prove.

Today was a bad day for us fans, but I had a chief fan call me and
helped me realize that this is one week of fifteen and that others fans and teams still fear the Fish we should all know that we will bounce back and I would rather get this out of our system now than take a fall later when it really counts

And if we lose the next two............ What then? I mean the Jets are a better team than the Texans Plus the Jets are at Home. Defeat the Bills .......Forget it.

If Miami wins the next 2 games it will be a miracle. The coaching is simply too poor to expect them to beat talented teams when they can't even beat an expansion team.

The Titans went 1-4 last year and ended up in the AFC Championship game. I know that the Phins will be taking the next two games a bit more serious than today's. Show some pride and don't ask what if?

A miracle?

Am I on a Dolphin fan forum. The jets looks like a disaster Thursday night. I know the penalties won't be there next Sunday.

The Bills showed me a lot, yes, but I don't read into the first game of the season because nothing will be the same come December.

Originally posted by Dolphins5150
A miracle?

Am I on a Dolphin fan forum. The jets looks like a disaster Thursday night. I know the penalties won't be there next Sunday.

The Bills showed me a lot, yes, but I don't read into the first game of the season because nothing will be the same come December.

your right the jets did look like **** thursday,but the fins looked even worse today so things are looking good right now for the fins

wtf is wrong with yall, its onlyy one game yet, and fans are giving up,, we had a tough first half, but we came back on them, but wasnt enough.. our secondary really struggled and theyw ill play better.. it was a tough loss but not the end of the world..

Back
Top Bottom