If Miami wins next 2 games. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Miami wins next 2 games.

Originally posted by Dolphins5150
A miracle?

Am I on a Dolphin fan forum. The jets looks like a disaster Thursday night. I know the penalties won't be there next Sunday.

The Bills showed me a lot, yes, but I don't read into the first game of the season because nothing will be the same come December.

That's right...we always play WORSE in December. The Dolphins are not the Titans, nor are they the Steelers, or any other team that starts slow and gets better. The Dolphins under Wanny (and before) have always played much better at home than on the road and much better in September than in December. If we can't beat an expansion team in our home opener, how the hell do you expect us to do against a playoff team on the road in December?

Come next week, everyone will be praising our team.

Sleep it off and start preparing for next Sunday's game.

Why always look at historical data. Just because of last year, your going to judge a totally different team on last year, give me a break

Come next week, everyone will be praising our team.

Sleep it off and start preparing for next Sunday's game.

ROFL! "Preparing?" How the heck do you expect me to "prepare" for next Sunday's game? Pre-order the pizza? Get drunk now and stay that will till next Sunday so I won't be as upset when they go 0-2? Stock up on anti-depressants?
Are you for real?

Why always look at historical data. Just because of last year, your going to judge a totally different team on last year, give me a break

You're right. Last year we opened with a win. This year is totally different.

Man you guys are so depressing!

I can't believe you are fans of the same time I cheer for.
I have to put up with crap living here in the Midwest with the newly improved Chiefs and never would I hear one of their fans act like you.

WOW the December collapse in September. Looks like the Bills will run away with the division.

Back
Top Bottom