If Murray Doesn't Go 1 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Murray Doesn't Go 1

FinPhan54

Basement Dweller
Club Member
Reaction score
As being currently reported by Pete Prisco.

If he does get to 2, how much are you willing to give to move up to go get him?

It'll be a stupid price to go that high. Your 1st this and next year and some other good picks in 2019. And odds are the team will still suck with Murray this year and you lose your high 2020 first rounder

Rather just suck for 2020.

Fair question. My answer is "a lot" but I don't know at what point would be too much...3 firsts is too much...2 firsts, maybe?

kind of a gut thing

Only interested in trading up if he falls to say 8, build the trenches this year, multiple (better) QB options in 2020

Anyone who will take tbe price at 5 anywhere in front of that I’m all in.

But I’m with the group that says he goes
#1 overall be it in trade or with the cards.

Obviously if the cards will take something close to the #5 pick price I’m all in on that too.

Nothing, If he falls to 13 then consider only if that's who you have slotted at that spot. Personally I'd trade down if he's at 13, I don't see him being an elite NFL QB. This team needs a major talent infusion but it also needs to consider the future. If they trade down this year getting a good pick in next years draft should be a part of any trade down. #M2C

I’d give up anything except next year’s first. Players, picks, whatever, just do not give up next year’s first.

#13, next years 1st, this years 3, Kenyan Drake

Wherever that will get me. If it takes a sweetener I do that too

2021 1st is off the table

Back
Top Bottom