If not Rivers or Henson.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If not Rivers or Henson....

MiamiFan1354

Clumpys #1 Fan
Reaction score
Does Ne one think that we should look at JP in or around the third, or trade up(or down) to the second to nabb him?

Originally posted by MiamiFan1354
Does Ne one think that we should look at JP in or around the third, or trade up(or down) to the second to nabb him?

I honestly think that we'll have a young QB by that point. Got blinders on I guess...can't see any Losman possibilities since Henson decided to get back in the mix.

how many henson/rivers threads do you think we can get up a time before they get merged?

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
how many henson/rivers threads do you think we can get up a time before they get merged?

How many Henson/Rivers threads until we get some Clayton/Warrick threads? :up:

Henson and Rivers are the only QB's I would go after. If we can't get one or the other I would go after a WR's and OLine. I don't think any of the other qb's in the later rounds are franchise qb's an that is what we need.

In or around the third??

Losman won't get to the 3rd round. He probably won't get to the 2nd.

after all this talk i really would like to get henson in here, rivers would be next and then losman as the last option, i really hope now we get a 2nd first rounder for him, that would be so sweet

If something goes crazy wrong and neither Henson or Rivers is there, I would then look at Lossman.

I think we need a young QB and when we pick we should pick one up somewhere. Preferably the higher the better.

Texans GM Charley Casserly has said he expects a first-round pick in this year's draft in return for the rights to Henson.

Originally posted by OneHondo
Texans GM Charley Casserly has said he expects a first-round pick in this year's draft in return for the rights to Henson.

Of course he did....he's gonna try for the best he can get....

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

Of course he did....he's gonna try for the best he can get....

Well said. He's just posturing right now. If he gets a first this year, it will be either: a. very low in the round or b. because Henson has an absolutely unreal workout.

We'll know a lot more after Henson's workout. Who knows? He could flop like Maels Rodriguez.

Back
Top Bottom