If practices are closed to the Media and to the public... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If practices are closed to the Media and to the public...

phinfan2003

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
how do they know Poole suffered a possible ACL injury? Do you think somebody leaked out the info? Or do you think they went to the hospital to find out?

Well, when an ambulance pulls up and they see him with an iced knee being put into it and then drove to the hospital...........

That's true, nothing has been confirmed yet. Only un-named sources have been used. While I don't doubt the legitamicy of the article, I do hope the severity of the injury to Poole is misinformation.

finsgonewild said:
well if that is the case how can they assume it is an acl tear?

Maybe the MRI tech is a Dolphins fan. Or maybe there was a reporter standing outside Poole's examining room. Or maybe Poole called his mother who then called his sister, who told her boyfriend, who told his friend, who works with Presscoverage at a local newspaper.

In any case, it sounds like the press heard it was an ACL tear. They just can't say for sure that it was till they get direct confirmation from the Phins, Poole, or the doctors.

phinfan2003 said:
how do they know Poole suffered a possible ACL injury? Do you think somebody leaked out the info? Or do you think they went to the hospital to find out?

The info got out, I suppose, when Saban wanted it to get out...that is why it happened on Wed. and we find out about it on Sat night/Sunday...my guess is that the injury is more serious...otherwise it would have been put out as less than what it was...

LarryFinFan said:
The info got out, I suppose, when Saban wanted it to get out...that is why it happened on Wed. and we find out about it on Sat night/Sunday...my guess is that the injury is more serious...otherwise it would have been put out as less than what it was...
I agree... I think you're right.

Back
Top Bottom