If Randy Meuller Came Here | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Randy Meuller Came Here

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
Would he pull off a trade for David Garrard like he did for Brooks?

The guy has a cannon, played in NFLE, and has shined whenever he got chances, but they have Brunell and Leftwich, he is strong as hell and can escape the pocket.

Pretty young, he will be 26 by the start of next season.

Sign a veteran to be safe.

It could happen. Meuller supposedly does not like to draft QBs high.

He got Delhomme, Bulger, Blake, and Brooks in a single training camp(thanks Greg Saint I think it was you that told me this).

I've been a fan of this kid since preseason. I'd love to take a shot at him.

Remember that Garrard also has no past injuries.

What??? Didn't you say in another thread what's the point of a veteran?

Originally posted by Jaj
What??? Didn't you say in another thread what's the point of a veteran?

no i asked if anyone would rather start a rookie, over signing a vetren since the market isn't that good. most of those guys are injury prone and question marks if they still have ability.

Ya but this guy has had some time in the NFL and NFLE experience(has helped many QBs). He is much more talented than any QB in the first round this year. If it were not for Leftwich he would be their QB this year. I believe he is an Aaron Brooks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Blueprint_21
http://nfl.com/players/playerpage/302027

not impressed... i would rather start fiedler.

How can you look at a guy who has been 9/12 for 1 TD and not be impressed? How can you honestly look at the stats of a backup 2nd year QB and base the player on that?

You have to watch him.

I like this kid and he could very well become the next Aaron Brooks type guy. He has all the tools, just needs to be a bit more accurate, that's something we can work with.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

How can you look at a guy who has been 9/12 for 1 TD and not be impressed? How can you honestly look at the stats of a backup 2nd year QB and base the player on that?

You have to watch him.

I like this kid and he could very well become the next Aaron Brooks type guy. He has all the tools, just needs to be a bit more accurate, that's something we can work with.

9/12? wasn't he 23/46 the season before with 1 TD and 2 INT?

i like the fact he is mobile. thats one of things i wish fiedler would have done more. every year he rushes for less yards (YPC).

i think he would have to be in miami's system for more then 3 months before starting him. besides is this system right for him? thats just as important! i just don't see how this situation can help miami next season.

but lets just get manning and end these talks :lol:

Originally posted by Blueprint_21

9/12? wasn't he 23/46 the season before with 1 TD and 2 INT?

Yes, as a rookie who was COMPLETELY not ready to step in.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Yes, as a rookie who was COMPLETELY not ready to step in.

what about everything else i said? thats even more important.

a young player comming into a system he doesn't fit into... not a great idea.

Back
Top Bottom