IF ricky comes back, think it will effect Ronnie's contract? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

IF ricky comes back, think it will effect Ronnie's contract?

Slappy8800

Breathing is the hardest thing to do.
Reaction score
I dunno bout you but if I were him id be kinda upset and id probably ask for more money now.

if this has been posted, please pardon me.

Agua

Fighting the media, one lie at a time
Reaction score
Actually, I think that might be some of RW's "Value" to the Phins - bargaining power with Ronnie.

Noodle Arm

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I personally don't think it will. It doesn't matter what other player is on the team...it's where he was drafted. He's going to want to be paid like a #2 pick...Ricky or no Ricky. This is just my opinion of course :D

Nublar7

FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
yankeehillbilly said:
Ronnie's contract will be signed before Ricky returns so I doubt it will have any effect.
:yeahthat:

Brown and France seem very destined to get a deal done so he reports to Training Camp on time. Ricky can not return until Day 5 of camp.

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
yankeehillbilly said:
Ronnie's contract will be signed before Ricky returns so I doubt it will have any effect.
Nublar7 said:

Brown and France seem very destined to get a deal done so he reports to Training Camp on time. Ricky can not return until Day 5 of camp.

Boone

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Nublar7 said:

France? That kicker in NFL Europe? What's the scoop on him?

DonShula84

Sporty Don
Reaction score
Noodle Arm said:
I personally don't think it will. It doesn't matter what other player is on the team...it's where he was drafted. He's going to want to be paid like a #2 pick...Ricky or no Ricky. This is just my opinion of course :D

Top Bottom