If Saban Had It His Way... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Saban Had It His Way...

Nature Boy

Boys Keep Swinging
Reaction score
If the 49ers were going to take Rodgers, do you still think that we would trade down with the Vikings? I'd like to think that we aren't getting something less then exactly what we want with the second pick in the draft... what do you think?

If Saban had his way, we would get value for the pick and accumulate some draft picks.

Nature Boy said:
If the 49ers were going to take Rodgers, do you still think that we would trade down with the Vikings? I'd like to think that we aren't getting something less then exactly what we want with the second pick in the draft... what do you think?

You really don't know what you're getting with the draft until they hit the field, as it's been stated time and time again, the draft is a crap shoot, and you hope with all the research and energy you put into it, that it's the best pick and you're able to use the guy and get the most out of him in a successful way for both you and him.

i think if smith is available minnesota wouldn't offer any trade, i think the concensus is if alex is there we'll trade or take him... not braylon... i think theyd try to trade with cleveland after our pick and grab edwards there... of course all hypothetical...

Back
Top Bottom