If Saban wants to trade down......... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Saban wants to trade down.........

I don't actually want Ronnie Brown believe it or not. I would rather have Benson but he doesn't fit our offense. I want Caddy. I don't want to take any RB at no 2. I hope we trade down like I said before to 7,11, or 12 if possible and still be able to pick up one of the big 3 at a cheaper price and get more picks also.

finfan54 said:
JJ Arrington is very capable IMO.

Capable but he did have a great passing game to go along with the running game. (Not saying this is the only reason he got 2,000 yards)

But he has a straight ahead slasher type of running style, I don't think it would fit that well in our offense with our bad O line as well. I would like a good back who can pick the lane he wants to run, hit it hard and be able to make a few moves when he gets past the LOS. Ryan Moats anyone?

finfan54 said:
then what in your right mind thinks he is thinking Ronnie Brown????? You hear these reports about how Saban likes Ronnie Brown yadda yadda yadda and you people buy it hook line and sinker. First off, Saban is playing the media in case you havent heard or have been ignoring the truth for your feeble, salivating minds. Ronnie Brown is not a guy who makes people miss. Ronnie Brown is an athletic bull who runs straight at you and nothing more. If you want to play "WAD Ball" then i think Ronnie Brown is your guy. Benson at least has a couple more moves but I dont even think Saban has him in mind at all for the intangible reasons.

No runner in this draft is special enough to warrant this pick.

I think we will go QB, WR or we will trade down......it won't be a runner at #2 IMO.

BlueFin said:
No runner in this draft is special enough to warrant this pick.

I think we will go QB, WR or we will trade down......it won't be a runner at #2 IMO.

i hope so.... i want smith at #2, but i'm increasingly getting warmed up to the idea of edwards...

You know, be it Smith, Rodgers, Edwards, Williams, Benson, Brown or Caddy, I won't care. I will root for them to succeed and be happy if they do. I really think any of these players at the very least, give us hope for the future. Whther it is a powerful running back or a receiver to help Feeley and Chambers or a QB qho in a couple of years can take over the team. I don't care, I just want this team to win, with whomever.

However we take like Samphin, I will cheer for. If we take Brown or Edwards....I would definitely cheer more since they will be on the field more than Smith or Rodgers. :D

Back
Top Bottom