If Sewell is there at 6 I think he is the pick. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Sewell is there at 6 I think he is the pick.

WarriorQB

Scout Team
Reaction score
The Miami Dolphins trade flowers to Washington. Before that they signed Fluker I believe they signed Fluker as depth if Sewell doesn’t fall to then to compete with a lesser known name they might have to take later in the draft. Taking Sewell and then moving a few pieces to their true positions would make the Miami Dolphins offensive line formidable.

The Miami Dolphins trade flowers to Washington. Before that they signed Fluker I believe they signed Fluker as depth if Sewell doesn’t fall to then to compete with a lesser known name they might have to take later in the draft. Taking Sewell and then moving a few pieces to their true positions would make the Miami Dolphins offensive line formidable.
Or you take the best pass catcher at 6 and draft Jenkins at 18 so we have the best of both worlds. That also allows Jenkins to play his natural position (RT) and Jackson to stay at his natural position (LT).

I don’t think this is right. But I would be fine with it if true. If we are convinced Sewell can be a cornerstone blindside protector for the next decade, I’m fine taking him at 6. We need playmakers, but if we have an elite OL, the search for playmakers gets a lot easier.

Sewell at 6, trade up from 18 for Waddle or Smith, and then take Najee Harris at 36? That’s a complete fix for the offense.

Having a legit LT is great no matter how you slice it. But, is it a huge need when your QB is a lefty?

We need a RT and we can get some very good RT prospects later in the draft.

And since Tua is the only Lefty in the league and RT's don't get the same cheddar as LTs, I doubt too many LT caliber guys would want to play at RT.
Look at Orlando Brown. Got a taste at LT, did well and wanted a trade out of Baltimore since Stanley was their franchise Lt returning from injury.

Or you take the best pass catcher at 6 and draft Jenkins at 18 so we have the best of both worlds. That also allows Jenkins to play his natural position (RT) and Jackson to stay at his natural position (LT).
Think Waddle/Smith then Jenkins is a pretty realistic 1st round now. Although Sewell then Bateman (for example) could prove to be as good or even better down the road. My only hope is we don’t do something silly in the 1st like draft a RB.

Think Waddle/Smith then Jenkins is a pretty realistic 1st round now. Although Sewell then Bateman (for example) could prove to be as good or even better down the road. My only hope is we don’t do something silly in the 1st like draft a RB.

This would absolutely be the perfect way to play things, IMO.
You add one of those dynamic recievers and then you kick Hunt inside and put Jenkins at RT.
You instantly upgraded both your passing and running game.

A premier pass catcher will do much more for the offense, and Tua, than an OL. And if the offense struggles mightily this season, expect a worse record and plenty of dissention.

A premier pass catcher will do much more for the offense, and Tua, than an OL. And if the offense struggles mightily this season, expect a worse record and plenty of dissention.

Not if Tua is on his ass because he's not getting the time to throw.
Lol, How did Mahommes look when he was running for his life?

Last edited:
Not if Tua is on his *** because he's not getting the time to throw.
Lol, How did Mahommes looking when he was running for his life?
Hey, it's their funeral. The entire team needs to be upgraded. Guarantee that if even more resources are poured into the OL, while the skill positions continue to be a joke, the team is going nowhere but backwards. And we can have another year of blaming the receivers and backs. As if the team had no opportunity to improve the positions.

I don’t think this is right. But I would be fine with it if true. If we are convinced Sewell can be a cornerstone blindside protector for the next decade, I’m fine taking him at 6. We need playmakers, but if we have an elite OL, the search for playmakers gets a lot easier.

Sewell at 6, trade up from 18 for Waddle or Smith, and then take Najee Harris at 36? That’s a complete fix for the offense.
That would be the ideal solution for me Sewell, Waddle with trade up but doubt Harris is there at 36 but hopefully Ettiene or Williams may be.

Hey, it's their funeral. The entire team needs to be upgraded. Guarantee that if even more resources are poured into the OL, while the skill positions continue to be a joke, the team is going nowhere but backwards. And we can have another year of blaming the receivers and backs. As if the team had no opportunity to improve the positions.
There are a lot of WR in this draft doesnt have to be Chase,Smith or Waddle there are plenty more and you never know maybe Fuller works out, id take Fuller,Parker,(Bateman,Toney,Marshall or whoever we draft)

Back
Top Bottom