If SF stays at #1 and Minnesota gives us the same deal.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If SF stays at #1 and Minnesota gives us the same deal....

Schleprock said:
Will you people drop the Derrick Johnson crap! We DO NOT NEED a LB no matter where we pick in the top of the first. Besides, some pro scouts "still are waiting to see him shed a block on film", and want more tape than just the games shown on ESPN. Merriman is better than DJ!!

I agree with what your saying. one thing about dJ, he is VERY fast for a LB. I agree he cant shed a block, no arguement there. But, what he could play very well is the Will position. And one thing is for sure, we will need a will soon. At the 15-20 range, I would pull the trigger on DJ. More towards 20, but none-the-less, if he was there in that mix of 5 picks, I would, unless somebody like Alex Barron or David Pollack were starring me in the face, no way then I would pass on those two.

Its draft time baby, your on the clock, who do you take! You stick to your guns! You have spent countless hours going over tape, interviewing, meeting with fellow coaches on your squard, and now you have your list of BAP's! Stick to your guns, stick to your guns!

Back
Top Bottom