If the Dolphins get a 1st and 3rd for Ogun | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If the Dolphins get a 1st and 3rd for Ogun

PrOpAiN

It is what it is...
Club Member
Reaction score
Instead of trading up...

IMO, I think we should keep both 1st round picks and get 2 of 3 positions. WR, OL or QB. I'm thinking Rivers will be around for the 20th pick, I'm hoping. We could get a lower first rounder for Ogun and get a quality O-line or WR. The rest will have to be done in FA, and lets hope we can keep most of our starting D. What do you guys think?

Cranx...you're a punk...this is the first time I saw it...if it has been posted before you don't need to be rude just don't reply.

Go Fins!!!

I like your thinking. We could also throw the two thrid rounders at somebody in an effort to get into the 2nd round. Two firsts and a second would give us a good shot at WR, QB and OL. A solid safety should be around with our 4th round pick.

Disregard the post by cranky.

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
Cranx...you're a punk...this is the first time I saw it...if it has been posted before you don't need to be rude just don't reply.

Go Fins!!!

:rolleyes: I see this thread going south real fast...

First of all, this has not been posted 1000x times. In fact, every discussion of getting those extra picks revolves around trading our 2 first round picks to move down in the draft. It’s been talked about so much I haven’t even considered keeping all the picks and fixing many holes instead of just plugging one or two..

OK, perhaps I rushed to judgement on this one, although this has been posted several other times. However....

Go Fins!!!

Here's a guy who simply can't stay out of other people's business. Sorry that you're threatened by the conversations of others and feel the need to call people names because of your glaring inadequacies. Sal??? Come on, isn't that a name parents give to kids they don't want? :lol:

P.S. I'm done, got my shot in in response to an unprovoked personal shot so that's it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a guy who simply can't stay out of other people's business. Sorry that you're threatened by the conversations of others and feel the need to call people names because of your glaring male inadaquacies. Sal??? Come on, isn't that a name parents give to kids they don't want?

YUP... heading south....

Cranx...most of your replies are negative...okay, maybe I rushed out to quickly and should not have called you a punk.

No...the thread is not going south...i really don't care about cranx.

Back to the original post...I think if we have a chance to get Eli or Ben...we should trade up...if not...i'd rather keep the extra picks!!!

Go Fins!!!

Cranx...most of your replies are negative...okay, maybe I rushed out to quickly and should not have called you a punk.

No...the thread is not going south...i really don't care about cranx.

Back to the original post...I think if we have a chance to get Eli or Ben...we should trade up...if not...i'd rather keep the extra picks!!!

Go Fins!!!

Most of my posts are negative? Example please otherwise your arguments are baseless.

Just a thought...

There is a good chance that Rivers and Carey may fall to the 2nd round. If the dolphins get the 1st and 3rd for Wally, then trade the two 1sts for 2nd and 3rd each, we'd have 2 2nd's and 3 3rd's.

Would this be of any value to the fins...

personally i would stay with the 2 1sts and 'reach' for Rivers and Carey

It would take too much time...so just foogedaboudit. the problem is you kind of get personal...here is one quick example...its a very recent one so here you go...

"You're seriously proud of yourself for pushing another person down some stairs simply because they were being a beligerant fan (something I'm sure you are as well if this is your pattern of behavior.) People like you make sports' fans look like blowhard a-holes." posted by Cranx in another thread...see...you are a punk!!!

Go Fins!!!

Back
Top Bottom