"If The Dolphins Played The Colts....." Indy Forum Poll | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"If The Dolphins Played The Colts....." Indy Forum Poll

Vaark

The Intra-Dimensional Felinians R Coming 2 Save Us
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Some of the comments are kind of funny.....looks like they have more respect for us than we do.

Who do you think wins
Colts (11 votes [18.03%])
Dolphins (32 votes [52.46%])
Tie (8 votes [13.11%])
Indy HS team (10 votes [16.39%])

I say the Dolphins would win,but Indy HS team beats both on a neutral field.

Nobody wins although somebody would find a way to lose it.

it depends on where the game is played. if it's in miami, then the dolphins. but if it's in indy, then the dolphins. oh..wait

Whoever doesn't watch the game wins.

I'd say we win this. It's hard to really say how bad the Dolphins really are, but I honestly think they are tanking and will do whatever it takes to get Luck, so they probably lead us for 90% of the game and then lay down at the end and let us win as they have done the past few weeks.

The loser wins.

http://forums.colts.com/index.php?/topic/2597-if-the-colts-played-the-dolphins-who-wins/

We would win. The Colts don't even pretend that they aren't throwing the season, we at least act like we are in it til the end when we lay down.

The Colts would be up by 1 with 2 minutes & the ball.

Hike hike...Painter runs backwards for 20 yards to pay dirt...Dolphins paydirt...Fins win by 1 on the safety after Colts prevent Moore from getting into his own endzone in the closing seconds.

LOL...Greatest game ever played

We would win. The Colts don't even pretend that they aren't throwing the season, we at least act like we are in it til the end when we lay down.

In all honesty, we are playing like we do any year. How many times have we thrown away games in the 4th quarter? I mean, even if we are tanking the season, you couldn't tell based off 4th quarters because we have been doing that crap for years.

In all honesty, we are playing like we do any year. How many times have we thrown away games in the 4th quarter? I mean, even if we are tanking the season, you couldn't tell based off 4th quarters because we have been doing that crap for years.

So true...

We would kick the Colts butt...hands down...we can beat the Colts and the Cardinals easily IMO. Those are the worst two teams in the league, we just have a tougher schedule.

It's amazing how much the Colts suck after winning 10 games last year...you can't tell me Manning meant that much to them that they don't even play teams close. They've had two games this year where they were in it and that was Pitt and Kansas City, every other game has been a blow out. At least the Dolphins have been in every game except for New England and the Jets and with the Pats we just couldn't keep pace but we put up 24 points. Colts have the 31st ranked defense in yards and 32nd in scoring, offense is 30th in yards and 30th in scoring. That team is by far the worst.

We would kick the Colts butt...hands down...we can beat the Colts and the Cardinals easily IMO. Those are the worst two teams in the league, we just have a tougher schedule.

It's amazing how much the Colts suck after winning 10 games last year...you can't tell me Manning meant that much to them that they don't even play teams close. They've had two games this year where they were in it and that was Pitt and Kansas City, every other game has been a blow out. At least the Dolphins have been in every game except for New England and the Jets and with the Pats we just couldn't keep pace but we put up 24 points. Colts have the 31st ranked defense in yards and 32nd in scoring, offense is 30th in yards and 30th in scoring. That team is by far the worst.

We are also better than the Browns and Broncos. How did that work out?

We are also better than the Browns and Broncos. How did that work out?
Good point but the Browns have 3 wins and the Broncos 2 so neither of them suck nearly as bad as the Colts...and we were winning both of those games for most of the game just like the Giants. When have the Colts had the lead on anyone? They were up 17 on Kansas City and I think they were up 4 on Pitt and lost both in the 4th quarter. Since the Kansas City game they've been outscored 116-34 in 3 games.

Colts have a scoring differential of -131 in 8 games (outscored by an average of 16 points per game), Dolphins have a scoring differential of -59 in 7 games (outscored by an average of 8 points per game). No one is sucking for Luck better than the Colts.

Indy would win. mathis and freeney would kill the QB. Oh and jake long sucks too.

Some of those responses were funny......Whoever doesn't watch the game wins.......................... depends on where the game is played. if it's in miami, then the dolphins. but if it's in indy, then the dolphins. oh..wait

LOL

Good point but the Browns have 3 wins and the Broncos 2 so neither of them suck nearly as bad as the Colts...and we were winning both of those games for most of the game just like the Giants. When have the Colts had the lead on anyone? They were up 17 on Kansas City and I think they were up 4 on Pitt and lost both in the 4th quarter. Since the Kansas City game they've been outscored 116-34 in 3 games.

Colts have a scoring differential of -131 in 8 games (outscored by an average of 16 points per game), Dolphins have a scoring differential of -59 in 7 games (outscored by an average of 8 points per game). No one is sucking for Luck better than the Colts.

My point is talent on this team doesn't matter. They just find ways to lose. You have to respect that.

Back
Top Bottom