If the Patriots are guilty. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If the Patriots are guilty.

kingfin23

This is the Year
Reaction score
Is it possible the Jets, Dolphins, and Bills refuse to play them. This is the 3rd time in 7 years. Who knows what cheats they got away with at this point. No team will ever respect the Patriots. Respecting the Patriots is the same thing as respecting a great poker player who deals from the bottom of the deck.

I just think the Jets, Dolphins and Bills should have a say in the matter. How can you expect coaches to prepare for a team that cheats. Just don't seem right. They been caught cheating in a Super Bowl and also caught in a AFC championship game. Don't get any lower than that. Like I said before. What did they get away with in the regular season?

Something happened to cause the ball pressure to go down but there will be no proof (and no one within the Patriots organization will know anything about it). Kingfin23 - get set to be disappointed. Kraft has things tied up and will receive the apology from the Commissioner.

The NFL will give the pats several extra picks as an apology

nothing will happen. kraft and the comish are best buddies. Other than that they will have to play them regardless or forfeit, which would never happen its the nfl not pee-wee

The NFL needs elite teams, I wouldnt be surprised if the league was actually involved in all of this....

Well then Goodell has to get fired. No way you can suspend Sean Payton for a year and not BILL Belicheat. That will prove favoritism. Goodell can start packing is bags

They will get penalized....if not the game loses integrity and meaning.

It would also send a bad message to the other 31 teams.

The Patriot rap sheet of spygate in 2007 makes the case that they are willing to cheat....and the unbelieveable fumbling statistics since 2007, and the fact that Brady lobbied the NFL to change the rule....allowing the Patriots the opportunity to do this..........is enough empiracle evidence to warrant penalties.

No games are getting canceled though....the show must go on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. The Jets, Bills and Dolphins will complain to the league who will in turn cancel their games against the Patriots as a courtesy. That's exactly what will happen.

Id think refusing to play them = forfeit, and the league would credit NE with a win.

Yes, I suppose that it is possible that they could refuse to play the Patriots.

But, it is definite that the Dolphins, Jets and Bills would receive losses due to forfeit.

I would suspect all that can be done is the Dolphins brass goes to the refs before the game and tells them they don't want to see any BS favoritism in the calls during the game or else they'll be submitting the calls in questions to the league.
At which the refs will say Of Course, We Always Call the games to the best of our ability.
Then there will be one non-call, a PI or Lineman down field that will go the Patriots way and it will change the game. The Dolphins will submit it and it won't matter we will still have lost.

They hope people are already forgetting. Not one word since the super bowl. Its like the defense lawyer waiting on the jury to return a verdict. If the jury finds a verdict quickly, it usually means the defendant is in trouble. However, when jury takes its time and cannot come to a finding quickly, that usually signals that the defendant has a good chance of beating or receiving a lesser sentence.
The writing is on the wall. The Patriots will be vindicated and the smelly patriot fans will rejoice.

Back
Top Bottom